22 | If This Is Love

When they're on tour and the chapters require a show, I will put a pic of a photo from the m&g to show you what they wear, and I'll make a similar outfit that'll be what Laura wears right below it. So if you're curious, check the photo above or beside, depending on the format and I always will put a white line through the people in the picture for privacy purposes :)
Enjoy💜

If This Is Love: 22 | If This Is Love
| Laura Renae |

| A Few Days Later (June 24th, 2017) |

"Mmmmm, my girlfriend is looking sexy." I roll my eyes as Ross snakes his arms around my waist from behind, dropping his head down enough to kiss my cheek.

"Careful, I have makeup on and I don't want you to ruin it." I tell him, putting my hands over his arms. He lifts his head up, staring at us in the mirror. I smile and lean back against him, checking out my outfit. "Is a pink skirt too much?" I ask quietly. "I wanted to try and match Rydel's wig somehow and well... this was what I had."

"I like it." He tells me. "And I like this." Ross trails his pointer finger down the lace up on my shirt. I grab his wrist, stopping him from getting too sexual considering the lace up part of my shirt was down my almost nonexistent cleavage. He laughs the slightest at my answer and unwraps his arms from around me. "Dad said that we need to head out for meet and greet."

"Okay, I just need to put some lipgloss on." I say, grabbing my makeup bag.

"Kiss me first." I raise my eyebrows up, glancing at Ross through the mirror. "If you kiss me with lipgloss on, it'll be sticky. And it'll be obvious, but mostly the sticky thing." He explains, shrugging his shoulders. "And I haven't kissed you for awhile." He adds. Smiling at his cuteness, I set my makeup down and turn around, letting him take the step forward and grab my hips, pulling my body into his as he kisses my lips. I bring my hand up to his hair, kissing him harder.

"We really need to go." I whisper, pulling my lips away from his the slightest.

"But I'm not done." He whispers back.

"Yeah well, I'd rather stop now than have someone walk in on us mid make out while you have your hand somewhere it shouldn't be." Ross smirks, his lips brushing mine, and gently gives my ass a squeeze. The one place it shouldn't be and it's always there.

"I can't help it. I love your ass, bean." He tells me. Chuckling, I pat his chest and push him away, immediately bringing my fingers to his hair and fixing it a little. "And you love my hair." He mumbles, swatting my hands away. "It looks fine." Sighing, I shake my head and grab my lipgloss, applying the light pink shade and rubbing my lips together. "Ready?" He asks, the second I zip my makeup bag up.

"Uh... yeah, I guess." I reply, reaching for my phone. "How many people are here? Did Andre get an estimate?" I ask.

"Around eighty." Ross replies, placing his hand on my lower back as we walk through the halls. I couldn't help but smile and turn my head back, looking up at his face. "What?" He asks, smiling the slightest at me. Oh lord, he is the cutest person in the entire world. Lifting my hand up that wasn't currently holding my phone, I cup the left side of his face and pull his head down to kiss his lips, despite his earlier complaint about lipgloss. Pulling away after a second, I rub my thumb against his skin and keep my eyes on his. "What was that for?" He asks, licking his lips. He furrows his eyebrows and licks them again, then leans down and sniffs my lips. "Is that strawberry favored?" He asks me.