34 | Wake Up

very important authors note at the end. and by end, i mean the very, very end. you won't regret it, i promise. and sorry for the wait.
Enjoy💜

If This Is Love: 34 | Wake Up
| Ross Lynch |

"Yo, that was sick." Ellington interjects, pointing to Rocky's laptop screen. "Wait wait, so do we not have a final bass sequence yet or have we completely not even started one?"

"Uh, I have an idea of what it should sound like but no, we haven't even started one. But then after that I was gonna do piano. Either hers or Laura's, I'm not sure yet." Rocky explains. "Ross was suppose to help me with that earlier this morning so when you all came in we'd have something but it took him two hours to get his ass over here." I roll my eyes at his words and sit down on the end of the bed with my acoustic guitar in my lap.

"She was still asleep. I wasn't just gonna leave her all alone." I tell them. "Obviously she doesn't want to be alone when she's napping in here with all of playing and singing." I add, strumming one of the chord sequences.

"Wait, so what time did she wake up?" Rydel asks.

"Like twelve fifteen or something." I reply, shrugging my shoulders.

"What time did she fall asleep?" She asks.

"One? Something like that. She was asleep before you guys got in here." I tell her. "Why does it matter? She's been doing night shoots a lot and hasn't slept good for a while. She would be sleeping."

"I'm not saying it's bad that she's sleeping. I'm saying that I'm bored and want someone to hang out with." Rydel mumbles. "Or film a video with."

"Don't wake her up." Ellington says. Rydel's frowns over at him. "Babe, I know you were about to get your ass up and wake her up. She needs sleep." I nod my head at his words.

"I know I know." She mumbles.

"Ross, play your part and Riker play mine." Rocky hands over his guitar to Riker who takes a seat beside him on the armrest of his chair. "I'm gonna see about the bass shit." He grabs the control pad. As we got the groove going, Rydel jumps from off the bed and points at Laura, causing me to stop playing and soon causing the rest of them to stop.

"What's wrong?" I ask, turning around. Laura was on her back, her breathing was coming out short and loud, yet her eyes were closed and the only thing moving on her body was her pointer finger twitching.

"Whats she doing?" Ellington asks, walking to her side.

"Heck if I know." I mumble, setting my guitar down. "I mean, she breathes like that before she has a panic attack but she's sleeping. I didn't think she could do that in her sleep." I explain.

"Wait, didn't you say she had that sleep thingy the other day? The reason you two were fighting?" I stand up and glare at Riker.

"We didn't fight because of that. And it was sleep paralysis. I did a little research on it but like, most cases they scream. And she told me she did scream so... I'm not-" All of a sudden, she started gasping for air, like she couldn't breathe, yet she made no movement in her arms or legs. "What the..." Is she having a panic attack? Without even watching anyone else, I crawl up onto the bed and sit her up, wrapping my arms around her body and squeeze her into me. "Laura! Laura! Laura wake up! WAKE UP! Breathe, Laura!"