36 | Personal

this chapter is a little different... and mainly focuses on laura and her life. hopefully it's not too boring but there is some raura in it to make up for the weird chapter.
enjoy💜

If This Is Love: 36 | Personal
| Laura Renae |

| September 12th, 2017 |

Airports always make me feel anxious. I don't know if it because I'm in a place with hundreds of people who are hurrying to get places or the fact that I'm about to get into an airplane for however many hours, but either way ima slays anxious. Flying to Ireland is going to take eleven hours. Ten and a half to get to Amsterdam and then another half hourish to fly from there to Ireland. Riker, Rydel, Ryland, Ellington, Stormie and I already hav sour bags checked, we already are sitting at our gate, and we're already for this flight. Well... Ryland is dreading it, but I'm ready for it.

A way to ease my anxiousness is to read. Whenever I go on planes, I always bring books. Even on long car ride,s I always bring a book. Never an online book either, it's always a paper back book. For the flight, I dressed so lazy. I'm in a pair of black leggings and a thin light grey crewneck that I may or may not have stolen from Ross before he left for Paris. I decided to wear my glasses, only because I didn't want contacts in for that long and I didn't want to nap in them.

"You ready for this ten and a half hour flight?" Rydel asks. I look up from the book I'm reading and stare wide eyed at her phone in my face.

"Yup." I reply, holding up my book.

"She's only saying that because she gets to see Ross." Ryland says, a cute little smile on his face. I gently nudge his side with my hand and roll my eyes, not really denying the fact that he's right.

"I'm sure Ross is flipping his ish right now." I give her a thumbs up, trying my hardest to hide my excitement. Obviously I'm beyond excited to see him, but I'm trying not to show it in front of Riker because he just had to leave Vanni and they were both crying while saying goodbye. I don't want to rub it in his face that I get to be with my boyfriend while he doesn't get to be with his girlfriend.

"Aye, did you take your pills today?" Ryland asks, gently tapping my shoulder. I look up from my book once again and turn to him, giving him a small smile and a head nod. "How's that going, by the way. Have you been sleeping?" He asks.

"Yeah, a lot actually. I'm a little nervous to see what the different time zones will do to me though." I tell him. "Hey, are you rooming with Riker and Rocky once we get to Ireland or are you by yourself?" He shakes his head and chuckles.

"No idea. I'm assuming you and Ross have your own room?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders, because I honestly don't even know. "Damn, why are the two of us always out of the loop?"

"Honestly, I don't know. But it always seams that way, doesn't it."

"Are you excited to see Ross?" He asks me.

"Is that even a question, Ryland?" I ask, tilting my head at him. "That's like me asking you if you're gonna miss Vader." I say.

"Shit." He mumbles.

To Big Bean😋💛:
Just landed in Amsterdam. Sadly we have a slight
layover. Hopefully we'll see each other soon