11 | I HATE YOU

OMFG YOU GUYS!!! I JUST REALIZED I'VE PUT THE POV AS "Laura Marano" AND THAT IS NOT EVEN REMOTELY CORRECT! You guys were suppose to correct that (not really)!!! Haha I'm SO SORRY IF ANYBODY IS CONFUSED. Okay. So... her names Laura Renae Ratliff, there is no such thing as "Laura Marano" I MEANT TO PUT "Laura Renae" for every POV, it just slipped my mind I guess. Her parents are George and Cheryl RATLIFF. Not even a Marano in sight! YOU GUYS I'M SO STUPID I'M SORRY!!!! Haha, I went back and fixed all of them. AHHH, I'M SO SORRY FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!!! Anyways, here's an early update for the cliffhanger last chapter...
Enjoy💜

If This Is Love: 11 | I HATE YOU
| Laura Renae |

"Ross isn't really dating Brianna!" Ryland whisper shouts, immediately grabbing his hair and groaning. "Fuck!" He shouts for real. I couldn't move. I really couldn't move. All that moved was my eyes darting back and forth between Ryland and wherever else my eyes could look without turning my head.

"Ryland." I whisper. "What do you mean by that?" My eyes stayed glued to his face now, not daring to look away. His face said it all. Straight guilt.

"I... he... please go talk to him. Please, Laura. I can't tell you anything else. I shouldn't of even said that-"

"Ryland, I will go talk to him if you tell me what the fuck you mean!" I whisper shout, shaking him by his shoulders.

"He loves you, Laura. Like, he's been in love with you since he was thirteen, and he was really desperate to try and make you fall in love with him too so he thought... maybe finding a girl would make you jealous." He quietly explains.

"And he also thought kicking me out of his room would make me want him?" I ask. "Because let me tell you how many nights I haven't slept because of him!"

"Keep your voice down!" Ryland whisper shouts. "Shit, Renae." He mutters. "He didn't think you'd react the way you did. He thought that you'd be okay with it and clearly you weren't, and he felt really guilty. But... he knew you didn't love him so he kept going with his plan. He really really loves you. He was sick and tired of being so close to you yet not being able to actually have you. He didn't know what else to do." Ryland softly explains.

"How long have you known?" I whisper, feeling my eyes well up.

"I knew before he even found Brianna." Ry whispers. "But I swear, I told him not to do it." He takes a deep breath.

"You knew for five months?" I ask.

"More like... six." He mumbles. I punch him hard in the shoulder. "Fuck!" He shouts, backing away. "Shit, Laura! I'm not the one who-"

"You knew, Ryland!" I shout, not caring that I was being loud. I jump off the rock, book in one hand and phone in the other with my blanket around my shoulders like a scarf. "I'm gonna go find his ass right now-"

"No!" I get yanked back. "Laura, you can't tell him I told you-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I shout, getting out of his grip. "I can't trust him, Ryland! He's a jackass for doing this kind of thing! He should've just kissed me or told me how he felt and-"

"You wouldn't of felt the same way!" I stop in my tracks. "Laura, it worked. Go tell him how how you feel and you two can start going out." His voice was quiet, probably because we were by the steps of where we were staying, but I don't care. He lied to me.