3:

Amy Allisons POV

I wish I could turn sixteen. I want love, ever since I was little it was all I looked for. But what if I didn't have a mate? What if I end up like Axel? No, unlike Axel I'll go out and find my mate. Axel wanted to stay and finish uni, so he still lives here, the big nineteen year old just doesn't want to leave my Alyssa. He was the one who found out about her home issue. I still see the face of my big brother, whom I looked up to, crying over a little girl with a bruise on her cheek.

I fluffed up my fur as Axel and Alyssa caught up to me. My wolf nuzzled hers, the cute little wolf was dwarfed by both of us. My wolf ducked under Axels as Alyssa leaped over a log, all of us following a lot less gracefull then Alyssa. Axels wolf made a noise of endearment at Alyssa, which casued her to nuzzle the side of his snout, having to stand on her hind legs to do so. My wolf, jealous, squirmed between them and nipped at Axels front leg. He snorted warm air at me before trotting around and jumping to gain Alyssas attention.

Alyssa was in the bathroom as I stared up at the ceiling of my room. Why did Axel not leave to find his mate? Probably the only woman who would ever love him.

My sixteenth birthday is five months away, and Alyssa, the lucky wolf, her birthday is in less than a month. There is no doubt Dorian Lin is her mate, the two are just - uh - my best friend is going to be mated before me. She doesn't even want a mate! I do. I practically named our children and planned our wedding! Alyssa doesn't even think twice about the mate bond that she will have with someone.

What would I do if I had a mate? Easy, get marked and married. The two M's.

"I'm back." Alyssas soft voice broke my train of thought as she the door clicked behind her.

"Can we not go to school tomorrow?" I sighed, sitting up.

"I thought you wanted to meet the new guy who moved in down the road." She urged, taking a seat on my swivel chair. She wore jean short shorts and a plain grey tanktop. I eyed the anklet the family bought her as an early sixteenth present. Axel picked it out and I just went with it. Slightly jealous that she was getting something so pretty and expensive. But I didn't buy it, it was all Axel when oir parents sent us out to get something. It was brown, nearly black, leather that was braided with small beads looped through. The main pendant that she always kept above her ankle, was a small silver wolf with blue gems for eyes. She never took it off.

"He's alright I guess." I shrugged. "What about you and Dorian Lin?" I smirked knowingly.

"I don't know why you're so obsessed with that ship Amy, it's never going to happen." She sighed, shaking her head.

"But you two totally are." I wriggled my eyebrows. I don't know why she doesn't see it. Scoffing, Alyssa let herself spin side to side in the chair.

"I just, not really my thing." She shrugged, the door opened quickly causing Alyssa to stand quickly. "You scared me." She pressed a hand to her chest.

"Gosh Axel, knock next time." I rolled my eyes as I pushed past him leaving them for the bathroom.

What if I just... found my mate early? It'd have to be one of the guys at my school? What if my mate was Dorian Lin?

He's either Alyssa or my mate.

If I kissed him I could tell. I read somewhere thay if you kiss someone who is your mate before your sixteen, you'll know they are your mate. It's like a big loop hole situation.