11: Uni-verse

Axel Allisons POV

Georgia and Jordan sat in the backseat of my car as I drove us to the pack house to see Darren perform his beta practice, because we were in the same 'next generation pack program' meaning we worked on our places when the old alpha dies and his next of kin ascends. When Darren moves up in rank, so does all the other wolves. I'm either going to be a pack medic or do a lot of paper work. Georgia was making comment on Alyssas sixteenth birthday excitedly. Anytime my little mates birthday I smiled, and couldn't sit still with the amount of excitement running through my veins. There was only thirty-one days left.

"Turn this song up Axe!" Jordan screamed, laughing I turned the radio up, instantly cheering as I heard the familiar song shooting stars by bag Raiders. Smiling, the song remindes me of Alyssa.

I'm in love with a shooting star but she moves so fast when she falls then I'll be waiting

Give my love to a shooting star but she moves so fast that I can't keep up I'm chasing

I'm in love with a shooting star but she moves so fast when she falls then
I'll be waiting

That and the beat was the definition of amazing. We all sang along as I pulled onto the dirt road, almost there. "There! I see Rosie!" Georgia squealed, pointing towards a hair of fairy floss pink. Nodding, I pulled my car up beside her. "Hey baby." Georgia winked as Rosie whirled around, growing excited to see her friends.

"Where's France?" Jordan asked, stepping out the car.

"Inside with Dar-bear." She replied, pulling me into a hug. "He told me." She whispered. "Is it okay that I know?"

"It's perfectly fine, as long as you don't go around telling anyone." I winked as she smiled excitedly up at me.

"I'm so happy it was her Axel." She told me kindly, grabbing my hand as she led the three of us inside the building. Inside the large building was a arena, it resembled an equestrian. The white sand had a few footprints in it and the drop to the ground was quite far. We took a seat beside France at the front of the rows of seat that resembled bleachers.

"When does he graduate Rosie?" Jordan asked, tugging at his collar.

"Four weeks after Alyssas birthday." Rosie replied, seeing the reaction on my face. "You two could go as mates." She told me excitedly.

A loud, booming voice gained their attention, everyones heads snapping down to where the prodigies stood in the sand. "Welcome everyone from the next generation pack program." The alpha greeted smiling. Our group cheered the loudest. Darren looked up at us as Rosie waved excitedly, blowing him a kiss. Darren gave her a goofy smile, one of the boys standing next to him shoved his shoulder smirking. I recognized him as Ford, Darrens second in command. "Now, we have requested your presence so you can appreciate and observe the leaders of your program. Thank you." The alpha stepped down from his podium and waved as everyone cheered. The alpha in training stood with them, one of the Alphas many nephew, Sebastian. Sebastian had flaming red hair and freckles over his face and his muscles had been built up in the short amount of time that he had required to become Alpha, which was only ten months, the Alphas son had to go over seas and is yet to return.
Darren started the group off with push ups. He started showing off when his mate started to cat call, and did them with one hand behind his back. Nobody shushed Rosie as she cheered them on.

"Yes! Beta Darren gettin lucky tonight!" She cupped her hands over her mouth to be louder. Crying from laughter I placed a hand over her mouth as she got a few odd looks. Darren could be seen smirking from where they sat as the group started to spar in human form. "Thoes muscles got me like - " before she could finish she got a hand over her mouth again, this time from France.

"Save it for the bedroom Rosie." He smirked as she grew beet red and glared at him. "Uh - did you just lick me?" He quickly wiped his hand as Rosie smiled happily.

"Yes, yes I did." She stated proudly. "Oh! I see a nipple!" Face-palming, we realized there was no way to stop Rosie from cat calling. Darren shifted and went up against a largely built werewolve, they started sparing, no teeth or claws allowed. Darren was having to hold back to let the actual talent and durability of the other wolves show through, but it was getting hard as his mate was cheering him on in the stands. "Kick him in the face! Knock him out!"

"Rosie!" Georgia gasped as Rosie continued cheering him on, her face red as she giggled when Darren was dominating. "I swear if she makes an inappropriate comment I'm going to die."

"He's not in human form - it'd be weird." Rosie giggled, calming down. "Is this like a - what's it called? You know how they have chicken fights?"

"Cock fights?" France told her, watching as two other wolves spared.

"Yeah, we are watching that but like, with wolves." Rosie said, looking out at her mate, who shifted back into his human form. "Yummy." She licked her lips and watched the other wolves sparring.

After a few more sparring, everyone in the arena was drenched in sweat, Darren had long discarded his shirt by his mates loud demands. The wolves than all got into a line and shifted, in wolf formed they bared their teeth and claws. Showing off their other weapons. Then they bowed, signalling the end. That's when the standing ovation erupted, people cheering as the wolves shifted back and walked out the arena. Rosie dragged us all out to see and congratulate Darren.

"Darren!" Rosie squealed, throwing herself onto Darren. "That was so awesome." She cooed, kissing him quickly. He glimmered in sweat but his mate still hugged him.

"Graduatings going to be easy for you." France fist bumped him, everyone showering him with compliments.

"You've got the cat in the bag." I winked, Rosie still clung to his side happily.

"He put me in a bag once." She giggled.

"You poor thing." I snorted as Darren ruffled her pink fairy floss hair.