19: Don't call

Alyssa Mells POV

I nervously fiddled with my hands. Why would Amy want to go to a place like this? Not only was everything that was going on here illegal but also we had just got out the car and Amy was drunk. She clung to the Italian as we walked into the building, if you could call it that. A few guys wolf whistled Amy and people who were over age were present. This wasn't somewhere were we should be.

I turned to Amy to see her sipping from a red cup, obviously filled with alcohol. I smacked it away from her. "Amy stop - " but Dorian grabbed my arm and dragged me away.

"Lets dance!" He yelled over the music.

"No thank you Amy needs - " he cut me off by pulling me against his chest.

"I need you to dance with me." He growled huskily in my ear. What had anything I said the other day get into his head.

"Look, I already told you no." I told him sternly, shoving him away. "You are testing my patience."

"You sound like my mum." Dorian rolled his eyes, putting a hand on the small of my back, frowning when I pushed it aside. "Come on, Alyssa I know you can feel it, we're mates."

"No we're not." I shot back, turning and quickly walking away. I need to find Amy.

And then I saw her. French kissing the Italian.

My mind whirled, drunk Amy was doing crazy things, sober Amy wanted to save her kisses for her mate. So I quickly walked over and pulled Caleb off Amy. She'd thank me when she sobered up.

"Hey!" Amy smacked around, before laughing. "He bit my lip." She pouted, pressing a hand to her mouth.

I pulled Amy outside and checked my watch. We had been here half an hour! I paled, which meant that Amy would have been able to consume a large amount of alcohol.

"Amy, Amy are you okay?" I asked. She went to reply but instead threw up and fell to her knees. My eyes widened as I pulled my phone out.

"Wow, don't call anyone, you'll get us in trouble." Dorian grabbed my wrists.

"I don't care! She could be seriously sick." I glared, I couldn't believe they could let this happen to my best friend. Ripping my hand from his, I pressed a hand on Amys back. Who do I call?

Axel.

His name popped up in my contacts, my finger quickly pressing his contact and bringing it up to my ear. Please pick up please.

"Hello?" His voice was drowsy, he probably sat up in bed, bed hair and eyes barely open.

"A-Axel, I need you to come get us." My voice shook. "We're not at home - Amy - oh no - " Amy threw up again.

"Alyssa - Alyssa where are you?" He sounded more awake as he walked through the house.

"I - I she's throwing - A-Axel please." My voice shook as I panicked. "What do I do?"

"Alyssa honey, I need you to get Amy water - and get outside and find out where you are? Can you do that for me?" His voice was gentle.

"Where are we?" I asked a tall, blonde boy.

"Twenty three douglas street." He answered, eyeing Amy. I thanked him quickly as I led Amy out to the front. I undid the cap of the bottle of water, helping her drink it.

"Axel we're at twenty three douglas street." I told him.

"I'm on my way okay - stay on the phone Ally." He told me, I could hear a car on the other the side of the phone.

"I'm so sorry." I sobbed, rubbing hot tears off my face in order to keep focus.

"Shh, Alyssa it's okay, it's okay." I heard him put me on speaker, driving down the road.

"D-Don't drive to quickly." I warned him. "You'll have an accident." I hiccuped. Amy groaned, rolling onto her back. "Axel she wants to lay down, what should I - "

"Roll her on her side Ally or she'll choke." I did as he said, rolling Amy gently onto her side. "Okay, is her forehead burning up?" I placed the back of my hand to her forehead.

"Yes - but the cold fresh air is helping." I told him, hands shaking. "Axel are you here yet?" I asked softly.

"Yes, I'm here honey." I craned my head to see Axels blue BMW turning the corner. Amy sat up, looking better than before, just slightly sweating. Just then I felt an arm grab my shoulder and Caleb stared at Amy, while Dorian pulled me up.

"Go away - " before I could tell them off any further there was a loud "oi" signalling Axel was here. Turning my head, Axel jumped out of his car in striped pants and a muscle tee.

"Piss off." He spat, followed by a few other curse words as Caleb ran, tail between legs. Dorian reluctantly following him. I didn't care as Axel pulled me into a hug, his arms around my waist tightly, one hand pressed against the back of my head. I let out another sob as he squeezed me tighter.

"Amy - " I was cutt off.

"I'm fine." She answered for herself, taking a drink from the bottle. Axel held me against him harder.

"It's okay." He cooed rocking us slightly. "Come on, I'm taking you two home." He said, entwining our fingers as he helped Amy up, she was to out of it to complain. He was such an authority figure that I let him lead me back to the car where he set Amy up with a throw up bucket and let her lay across the back seat. I shook slightly in the fron seat, Axel reached back past Amy and pulled out one of his zip-up hoodies. "Here." He handed it to me. I pulled the navy blue hoodie on, the fabric dwarfing me as my hands were still in the sleeve, the hoodie. But I continued to shake. "Are you cold?" He asked, taking my hand. I squeezed it with both hands, my shaking lessening. "It's going to be okay Als." He assured me, running his thumb along my knuckles.

I was glad that I had someone else in this world. I thought as Amy dozed off in the back seat, not throwing up.