39: I'll just lay here

Axel Allisons POV

My eyes were closed as I lay on my back, the look of hunger in her eyes kept resurfacing in my mind. I always wanted her to look at me like I did but that - it took all myself control to keep myself rooted in one spot. Her eyes, the carmel filled ones never left mine, even as she was dragged off to bed

And when she sat across the table from me - I could practically taste her desire to mark me.

My little mate was very excited, she could barely function all she could do was stare at me.

All my nerves and worries about her rejecting me vanished with one look from her.

And that's when I heard the door softly creak open and then close - then the bed dipped. My blood thrummed with excitement as her scent hit my nose. "I know you're awake." He soft angelic voice whispered - her face must have been inches from mine.

"Mine." I growled, opening my eyes and grabbing her waist, flipping us over so she was beneath me.

"Mine." She whispered back, staring up at me with soft eyes. I didn't move as she stared up at me, curiosity and desire filling her eyes - looke I've waited so long to receive. She slowly propped herself up on her elbows - her warm breath fanning my face. And she did the unexpected - she did what I've wanted to do for years.

She kissed me.

Not the way I'd expect my shy, little Alyssa to kiss me - no. The first thing my little mate did was bite me. She chewed my lip, causing me to grunt in surprise, my hand went to the back of her head, angling her head I pulled my lips away from hers. "Nah-uh, no biting." I told her off as of I was talking to a pup. Her pupils were dialated - the lust in her eyes. She made a small noise, then reconnected our lips.

My little mates lips were soft - and this time she didn't bite me, hard.

My mate was finally here in my arms.  So I showed it. Not bothering to use my hands to prop myself up - I pushed her against the matress in the heat of the kiss. Her arms wrapped around my neck. Her thin little arms grappled around me - her nails digging into my back. Tilting her head, she pressed her mouth against my lips harder.

I pulled away, breathing heavily.

I nuzzled her cheek gently. "Thank you." She whispered, I furrowed my eyebrows - what was she thanking me for. "For waiting for me." She clarified. Taken aback, I pressed my lips to hers. She responded instantly, her hand running through my hand.

My little mate was in my arms.

I rolled off her, watching as she rolled onto her stomach, lying slightly on my chest.

There was so much I could do - I could barely contain my excitement as Alyssa looked down at me. I ran my hand through her hair - it was so soft. Her fingers traced my chin - her touch sending sparks through my body. Her lips were slightly swollen as she stared at me happily.

"Can you stay here tonight?" I hesitantly asked. She froze, before nodding. My heart beated widly in my chest - my mate laying beside me, her head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her waist - pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Goodnight." I whispered, pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Goodnight mate." She replied hugging me tightly.

Finally - three years of waiting - three years of dreaming has led to this moment now. Her eyes were closed and her chest moved up and down - her breathing slow. I know I shouldn't of asked but I did - "Are you awake?"

"Yes." She replied, opening her carmel eyes.

"I want to take you somewhere." I told her, sitting up. I grabbed two jumpers, throwing my mate one. She slipped it over her head, and stood up. Grabbing her hand, I dragged her out my room and down the stairs.

"Where are we going?" She asked, entwining our fingers.

"Surprise." I smiled, pressing a quick kiss to her lips before pulling on my shoes, my mate doing the same.

"If you're going to kill me - " I cut her off with another kiss.

"I'm not going to kill you just yet." I chuckled, watching her cheeks turn a rosey red. The cold air kissed my face - sending a shiver through my body as my mate grabbed my hand - letting me lead her to my BMW.

She had to continuously pull the sleeves of my jumper she wore up every few seconds because she was smaller. We were waiting at a red light and I quickly stole a kiss from her. "Pay attention to the lights dummie." She scoffed, slapping my arm.

"But there's a pretty girl with tiny shorts in my car - " I pressed my free hand on her bare leg, earning another smack on the arm. "I know, I know focus."

"Good boy." She chuckled, she sat forward in her seat. "Why are we at the pack house?"

"Because that's where we are." I shrugged, pulling down a street. The houses were brightly coloured houses with beautiful gardens was all she could see. The street was well lit and everything clean.

"Nice neighborhood." She commented, observing.

"Yeah it is." I agreed, pulling into the driveway of a blue cement walled house. The doors were made of a dark wood and the fence around the front was small, but still there. And there was a cover for the garage that led to the back yard. Alyssa raised her eyebrows as I turned the car off.

"Why are we here?" She asked, turning her gaze to me.

"You'll see, come on." I pressed a kiss to her cheek before climbing out the car. Alyssa shivered, quickly running beside me to grip my arm. "Come one." I walked her to the front door, pulling a key from my pocket.

"What is this place - how do you have a key?" She stared as I unlocked the door, stepping inside. "Axel." She hissed. "Axel - what." She looked around, the house having all the necessary furniture - but nothing to show that anybody lived here.

"This is my house - I got the job." I smiled, staring around at the home.

"Congratulations." Alyssa gasped, hugging me. My arms wrapped around her tiny waist.

"That's not all - " I took a deep breath, Alyssa held me at arms length, furrowing her eyebrows. "Alyssa, I'm going to move in here in two weeks and... Alyssa will you move in with me?" Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. I waited for her reply - expecting a no.

Why would she move in with me? To many surprises in one day.

She took a step back and set her hand on the wall for support. Taking a few deep breaths. Then she started nodding her head and smiling - tears in her eyes. "Yes - yes." She threw her arms around me. I picked her up - spinning her around and peppering kisses to her face.

My mate was going to move in with me.