Introducing fic!

If you still love my writing and wish to stick around, please watch out for the new story!

Here is some information about it:
----

***All characters belong to creators of Voltron: Legendary Defender

***All characters belong to creators of Voltron: Legendary Defender.***
~~~
Cover and Illustration By: me
~~~
Summary:

After the modern day government fell, the Galran force took over took over to try and spread their evil across the world.

A revolutionary group, the Alteans, rose up and divided the powers of good and evil into two parts of the world, eager to reclaim tranquility.

It was a giant game of capture the flag, dividing the nations and that kept the place at an ever going war. There was a flag kept at the center of each force, heavily guarded and defended so they kept power.

Runners were the ones who crossed the Altean/Galran border to take the chance of stealing the other sides flag. It was the hardest job, and required much skill.

Protecters were the ones that guarded the flag at all times, armed and ready to shoot down any enemy that dared take their flag.

Sneakers were the ones that crossed borders and took disguise on the enemy side, pretending to be apart of it. They helped develop strategy and gather information.

Those who weren't old enough or unable to go onto the field were kept underground, away from harm.

Lance McClain was a Runner. He had been through training since he was ten years old and was one of the quickest, and quirkiest, members of the Altean force. He was accompanied by Pidge, Hunk, and ex-prisoner Shiro.

Keith Kogane was a Sneaker for the Galran force. He had practiced log and hard for his role, and now that he was 18 is finally being sent across the Altean border.

What happens when the said Galran Sneaker starts to become attached to the Alteans he runs into, and decides that maybe the world is worth preserving after all?

What will be the consequences?

And who will win?
---

That's the summary!
And the attached image is the cover!
((Sorry for poor quality!))

Thank you all for keeping up with these one shots and all of your love and support, I hope to see you in the new fic as well!

Love all.

<3

IG: shakesqueerbooks
Tumblr: writinglangst8703
---