Part two Chapter 3

Selina was so shocked.  She looked hurt then angry.  She walked out and went to find out if Penelope was back to work.  She was and Selina passed Jasmine onto her.  Jasmine felt bad, but she knew Selina wouldn't stay mad for long.  Penelope walked in and sat everything on the bedside table.  She sat down beside Jasmine's bed.  "Jasmine, What did you do to Selina?" Penelope asked with an air of gentleness.  Jasmine took a few minutes to answer.  "I kicked her accidentaly on purpose.  I didn't mean to kick her, but I meant to kick." she said.  Penelope wasn't shocked.  She had a feeling she was going to hear this.  Jasmine didn't speak anymore, so Penelope took her arm and cleaned the crook of her arm.  Jasmine closed her eyes.  Jasmine jumped when she felt the sharp stick and she tried to pull away.  Penelope held Jasmine's arm tightly and she started the flow of marrow.  Jasmine was crying and the needle was pulled out and put into a sharp container.  Jasmine was still crying.  She was angry with Selina and Penelope.

         Penelope walked into the break room to find Selina with her head in her hands.  She was as red as a tomato and she seemed to be shaking with anger, but Penelope pretended not to notice.  "Was that the first time that happened to you?  You should be used to it by now!  Do you need an ice pack for your head or bruised ego?" Penelope said.  Selina looked hurt.  She walked out of the break room.  She couldn't believe Penelope said that.  She wasn't right to say that.  That didn't happen often and it usually only happened to the new nurses.  She couldn't believe Jasmine or Penelope.  They were both mean and rude.  Jasmine didn't need to kick Selina in the head and Penelope shouldn't have brought up Selina's "ego".

      Jasmine looked around for her diary.  She began to panic.  It wasn't in her room at all.  She checked the floor, the bathroom, her bed, her dresser, her night stand, and her storage boxes.   She pushed the nurse call button, but nobody came.  "What am I invisible?" Jasmine thought with anger seething in her veins.  She hated everybody in this stupid hospital.  Nobody cared about her and nobody was going to help her.  Jasmine started to cry.  She really was alone.  Nobody cared about her anymore.  She ruined her life, NO the cancer ruined her life.  She didn't want to live anymore.  She had nobody and she never had anybody.  If she did; her dad would have avoided the car, her mom wouldnd't have killed herself, and Selina wouldn't have gotten so upset about her kicking her.