part chapter 8

Jasmine's POV

           Selina walked back into Jasmine's room.  "I'm sorry, Penelope needed me.  How are you coping?" she said, pracitcally glowing.  Jasmine dried her eyes before saying "I thought you were going to always be there for your patients, but I was wrong everytime your stupid pager goes off; you leave me.  I am more important than a stupid page!  I'm dying.  I need support and someone to always be there to care for me, even when I don't have anyone.  I hate to admit it, but I need you!"  Jasmine started to cry again.   She couldn't control her feelings anymore.  Jasmine didn't care anymore.  It was only a matter of time before she died.

          Selina was silent, again.  "You know I hate it when you don't have anything to say, it means the situation is really bad." Jasmine complained before she went back to crying.  Selina couldn't speak.  She never knew that was how Jasmine felt.  "I really care, Jasmine.  You aren't my only patient.  I have more patients because Penelope can't handle it all like I could.  I'll help you as much as I can without putting my job in danger." Selina said.  Jasmine nodded, but she couldn't stop crying.  "I don't want to die!  It's your fault.  You were trying to make it all stop and you failed.  Just leave me alone, I wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you!" Jasmine said, shakingly.  Selina walked out.  She knew Jasmine didn't mean what she had said, but for some reason Selina couldn't control her temper.