1.

"Shawn you dick! Give me the remote." I jumped on him and tried to grab it from his long ass arms.

I sat in the living room with my stepbrother. Our parents got together when we were both in fifth grade and I remember immediately hating him. Now we were in high school and I managed to kind of get along with the guy.

We were complete opposites, except for the fact that we were both gay. Shawn was seen as the better one from the two of us. He had perfect grades, was popular, and student body president, everyone basically admired him. As for me, I had decent grades and was admired, but for my looks. I was almost as popular as Shawn, but was seen as the more rebellious one from the two of us.

"Fuck you, you fucking fuck!" I flipped him off and went up to my room. I texted my best friend and told her to meet me at the park.

I slipped my shoes on and ran back downstairs.

"I'm going out."

I opened the door and tried to rush out before Shawn could say anything, but I bumped into someone and knocked them down.

"Damn Y/N! Watch where you're going." I looked down and saw my brother's best friend, Camila Cabello.

She got up and dusted herself off. I looked at her with a blank expression. She's been Shawn's best friend since middle school, but we both despised each other. Something about her just ticked me off, but I couldn't deny that she was drop dead gorgeous

"Sorry Canola."

"Don't call me that." She hissed.

"Don't call me that." I mocked her.

She scoffed, "You're so childish. Be more like your brother." She pushed past me and went to where Shawn sat.

I rolled my eyes and slammed the door and drove to the park. I went to the playground and met up with Dinah. "Hey bitch what'd you want me here for?" She yelled from the swings.

"What I can't hang out with my best friend?"

"I guess," she shrugged with a smirk.

I went and sat on the swing next to her.

"Shawn pissed me off again and I just needed to leave the house. Then Camila showed up and told me I should be more like him, so yeah I really didn't want to deal with both of them."

"Ah. You and Camila argue more than a married couple. Just date her already." She smirked.

I vigorously shook my head.

"Hell no. I'm pretty sure she's as straight as a pole and she pisses me off so much. I can't stand her, I don't know how Shawn could even be best friends with her. She's such a bitch to me." I ranted.

Dinah curiously eyed me. I looked at her and she giggled. "You done ranting?"

I laughed and nodded. I swung back and forth on the swing. "Camila's not that bad, you know? We're friends and she doesn't bug me."

"Well she's not nice to me."

We sat in silence for a while.