16.

"This is your second out of state field trip, why haven't I gone on one?" I crossed my arms as Shawn packed his bags.

"They're field trips to universities, you wouldn't be interested anyways." He laughed.

"Yeah you're right. How long are you going to be gone?" I asked.

"A week, Why? Are you going to miss me?" He teased.

"Oh yeah, definitely." I answered sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes and laughed. "You're not going to school?"

"I am." I said as I stood up.

Shawn awkwardly wrapped his arms around me. "What the hell are you doing?" I laughed.

"What? What if I die or some shit. Hug me back!" He hissed.

I patted his back awkwardly and laughed.

"Have a safe trip." I chuckled.

I put on my jacket and grabbed my car keys. I didn't bother grabbing my backpack since it was the last day and we had early dismissal.

I got into my car and began driving. I made a quick stop at 7-Eleven to get two slurpees. I was already late, but I didn't care. I wasn't planning on going to class anyways.

I walked through the entrance of the school and passed the attendance office.

"You need a tardy slip to get into class Y/N."

I ignored the woman and continued walking through the hall. I looked around for Dinah since she was never on time for class.

"Y/N! Over here!" Dinah yelled from down the hall.

I walked towards her and smirked.

"I'm assuming one of those is for me." She smiled and grabbed the cup.

"Correct." I laughed and handed her the red slurpee.

"You're the bestest friend ever." She smiled and took a sip of her drink.

"I'm pretty sure 'bestest' isn't a word, but I know." I shrugged and smiled making her laugh.

"So you said you went on a date with Ariana last night?" She asked as she sat on the bench.

"Yeah. We just went out for ice cream and chilled by the beach." I shrugged.

"Sounds fun, does this mean you're done with Camila?" She whispered.

"I don't know. She tried talking to me yesterday but I didn't hear her out." I said as I sipped my drink. "I obviously still like her, but I think I'm going to try dating Ariana for now, see where it goes."

Dinah nodded understandingly. She played with straw to her drink.

"Guess what." She smirked.

I squinted my eyes at her, "What?"

"Mani and I finally had sex." She bluntly stated.

I choked on my drink and snorted, "Well shit congrats, wait who topped?" I smirked.

"Me of course. I'm daddy." She wiggled her eyebrows.