11.

"What do you want do?" Camila asked as we laid on her bed.

I smirked and placed a hand on her thigh. She shook her head.

"It's hot, plus Sofi is downstairs." She said as she removed my hand from her thigh.

I groaned.

"It's spring break, we haven't had sex in a while." I said as I flipped onto my stomach and faced her.

She hesitantly answered, "I don't know."

"We can chill in my pool afterwards and you can bring Sofi. I'm sure she'd want to. " I smirked.

She licked her lips and eyed me. I leaned forward to kiss her jawline. She shut her eyes and melted into my touch. I placed small kisses along her jaw.

"Wait what if Sofi wakes up-" I looked up and smirked.

"We'll be quiet." I assured her as I closed the gap between our faces.

She grabbed my face and kissed back. I hovered over her and went down to kiss her neck. I sucked on her pulse point softly earning a moan. She suddenly sat up and pushed me onto my back and crawled on top of me.

"Let me be on top." Her voice rasped.

She kissed me softly and straddled my waist. I rested my hands on her ass and gave it a squeeze making her moan.

She pulled my black basketball shorts down, leaving me in my boxers. She smirked and grinded our centers together making me groan in pleasure.

I sat up with her still on my lap. Placing a hand on her cheek, I brought our faces together and pulled her into a lustful kiss. Camila lifted the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off.

I met her gaze, it was really intense and different. It felt like her eyes were looking into my soul. Out of nervousness, I quickly looked away.

I held onto her bare back and smothered my face into her neck. I reached to unclasp her bra and watched as it fell onto my lap.

I licked my lips and went down to bring one of her perky breasts into my mouth. She let out a few soft moans.

I grabbed her waist and laid her back. I reached for the waistband of her shorts to pull them down, but she stopped me.

"Wait." I stopped and looked at her in confusion.

"What's wrong?" I questioned as I got off her.

She looked at me shyly.

"I-I'm wearing granny panties." She said sheepishly.

"Wait w-what?" I laughed.

"My mom hasn't washed and they were the only pair I could find and I didn't know we were going to hook up today." She rambled.

Her face flushed red. I cupped her cheek and laughed lightly.

"It's ok, it won't make me any less turned on." I smirked playfully.

She giggled and sat up. She quickly pulled down both her shorts and underwear. I eyed her godly curves. "Wow." I mumbled as I took in her naked figure. It amazed how she could go from cute to sexy, just like that.