21.

"Hey guys?" Shawn spoke up making Camila and I look up.

"What?" I asked.

"Can one of you help me choose out a cool outfit? I have a date tonight, and I literally can't find anything to wear." He sighed.

"What kind of date?" Camila asked excitedly.

"To a restaurant." He smiled.

"Ooo classy." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"I'll help you! Come on." Camila smiled.

The two went up to his room, leaving me alone. I unplugged my phone and went outside. I looked up and saw Dinah walking up to my front yard.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I can't want to see my best friend?" The taller girl smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Did Normani cancel on you or something?" I asked.

She looked up and nodded making me laugh.
"We were suppose to go to the mall but she had to go somewhere with her mom. And your house is close by so I thought why not drop by?" She shrugged.

"So I'm the second choice huh? I feel the love." I feigned hurt and sniffled.

She nudged me and laughed, "Shut up. You know I love you, you're my bestest friend ever."

"I thought we went over this, 'bestest' isn't a word." I teased.

"Your point?" She laughed.

I laughed, "Do you want to go to the store? I literally just got paid, so it'll be my treat." I offered as I pulled out my money.

"Yes! I need a summer job." She whined. I chuckled as we walked towards my car.

"Yeah you do. Get with it."

I pulled out of the driveway and sped off. We quickly got to the store and went in. I pulled out my phone and asked Camila and Shawn if they wanted anything. Shawn didn't, but Camila did.

I walked through the small aisles and grabbed whatever looked good while Dinah grabbed the cups and made the slushies.

I set the candies I grabbed down on the counter and looked at the cashier. I handed him the money and waited for him to bag everything.

"Hi." A familiar voice came from behind me.

I turned around and saw Ariana. I raised my eyebrows slightly, I hadn't spoken with her since the last time at the park.

"Hey." I greeted and tried not to be awkward.

"How have you been?" She asked with a small smile."Good. You?" I smiled back.

"Same." She nodded and just stood there.

"You here alone?" I asked.

"No I'm here with someone," She smiled and pointed out the window towards a guy in a black car, "I just came for something to drink."

"Oh cool." I nodded.

"Yeah..." She trailed off. "Well, it was good seeing you Y/N."

She looked like she was contemplating whether or not she should hug me, but she did anyways. I awkwardly held her for a few seconds until she let go and walked away.