32.

"Oh my god that feels so good Y/N." Camila groaned as I rubbed her tense shoulders.

She tilted her head to the side slightly to give me more access. I continued massaging her shoulders until she shifted and turned around.

"How was that?" I asked.

She got up off the floor and stretched, "Really good. Thank you, your hands are amazing."

I let out a small chuckle and laid back onto my bed. Camila smiled and plopped down on the bed. She crawled on top of me and laid against me. I pretended I couldn't breathe with her on top of me, "You're...heavy." I squeaked out.

She giggled and rolled off of me. I leaned my back against the headboard of my bed. Camila grabbed her backpack and did the same. "Have you thought about what college you want to go to?" She curiously asked.

"Not really." I admitted.

"I was thinking we could both apply for the university of Miami. It's a good school plus it's not too far from home." She smiled and took out a small brochure for the school from her bag. I took the small pamphlet from her and skimmed through it. I scratched my head and glanced back at Camila who was watching me.

"You really think I could get into a university?"

"Of course you can. We could go to school early tomorrow and check out some other colleges too, if you want?" She suggested.

I placed the pamphlet on the bed. I honestly didn't even want to go to college. Twelve years of boring and useless education was enough for me. Camila stared at me with a hopeful smile. I sighed and gave in, I couldn't say no to her.

"Okay then." I answered and smiled back.

"Yes!" She exclaimed and tackled me into a hug. I smiled and slowly sat up, "Now...how about we do something more fun than just talking about college?" I smirked.

Camila immediately understood what I was hinting at. She smirked and crawled back onto my lap. She pressed her butt against my center and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Only if I get to be on top."

"That's perfectly fine with me." I murmured before connecting our lips.

I felt Camila smirk against my lips. I rest my hands on her butt and deepened the kiss. We stayed in this position for a few minutes until Camila shifted and broke off the kiss.

She pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it on the ground. She wasn't wearing a bra so her chest was exposed now. I smiled and placed another kiss on her lips. Camila tilted her head around as I peppered sweet kisses along her neck. I sucked lightly on her sweet spot, earning a soft moan.

I lowered my head down and brought one of her small, yet perfect, breasts into my mouth. I knew the girl was insecure about her chest size, so I made sure to show love to them. Camila let out a few moans as I sucked on her stiff buds.

I felt her hands grasp my head. She pulled me back up and smashed her lips onto mine. I panted and opened my eyes. I looked into her brown orbs, they were darker than usual. She bit her lip and moved off my lap. I took this opportunity to take off my pants.

I reached into my drawer and grabbed a condom. I struggled to open the wrapper for a few moments because my fingers were a bit slippery. "Come on! You're taking too long." Camila whined.

I let out a frustrated sigh and turned around, "I can't open it."

The Cuban laughed and sat up.

"Here give it to me."

Camila took the condom from hand and tore it open. She lowered my boxers and wrapped her hand around my stiff dick. She stroked it before unrolling the condom on it. She pushed me back onto the bed and straddled my waist. She lifted one leg up and grasped my sensitive cock. I watched as she slowly began to lower herself down onto it.