27.

"Ooh you better beat his ass again!" Dinah yelled. I had just finished telling her about the encounter I had with Austin a few days ago.

"I really should. He's dumb as hell if he thinks he scares me. The only thing scary about him is his face." I spat.

"Did you tell Camila about what happened?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No I don't want her to worry more. She was already worried that he was going to out her or something." I explained.

Dinah raised her eyebrows, "You don't think he'd actually do that right?"

I shrugged, "It's Austin, it wouldn't be surprising if he did, but I'm hoping that he just keeps his mouth shut."

"So what are you going to do?" Dinah asked.

"I don't want any more problems with him, so I'm just going to keep ignoring him." I said as I continued writing in my notebook.

"Sounds like a smart thing to do, but if he touches you again you better defend yourself." She crossed her arms.

"For sure." I rolled my eyes as I shifted on the bean bag I was sitting on.

Dinah and I both looked at my door when it swung open. Camila walked into my room with a smile on her face. "Hey." She greeted and plopped onto my lap.

"Hey Mila." Dinah greeted.

"What were you guys talking about?" She curiously asked while looking down at my notebook.

"I'm working on a new song, Dinah's giving me feedback." I slightly lied.

"Can I see?" She eagerly asked.

I nodded and handed her the notebook. Her eyes skimmed over the lyrics on my paper while a smile grew on her face. She looked back at me and nodded.

"This is really good Y/NN."

"Thanks." I smiled.

I shut the notebook and tossed it on my bed.

"What brings you here?" I questioned.

"What? I can't want to see you?" She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You guys are too cute...it's sickening. I'm going to go." Dinah said while gathering her things.

I laughed and watched as she threw her bag over her shoulder, "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

Dinah shut the door behind her leaving Camila and I alone. The Cuban got off of my lap, allowing me to stand. I grabbed my backpack and zipped it closed.

"You finished your homework?" Camila asked.

"Yeah. Well I mean, most of it." I shrugged.

She nodded in response. She grabbed a hair tie from her wrist and tied her hair into a ponytail. She stared at me and smiled.

"Guess what?"

"What?" I questioned.

"I'm trying out for the cheer team!" She exclaimed excitedly. "Normani said they have a few spots left, so I thought why not try out?"

I raised my eyebrows, "Really? Camila you're the clumsiest person I know, you sure you can handle all the complicated routines?" I teased.

"Shut up!" She laughed, "I'm not as clumsy as I used to be, plus I'm very flexible." She crossed her arms and defended herself.

"I'm kidding, I'm sure you'll do good." I smiled.

"You're welcome to come watch my try out tomorrow after school, if you want?" She suggested with a hopeful smile.