42.

I anxiously glanced over at my girlfriend's house. Her dad had just exited the house. I was waiting for him to get into his car and leave. I hadn't seen or talked to Camila since last night, so I wasn't sure if she had already told her parents about what happened. I was really hoping that she didn't. I spent most of the night calling and texting her, but she didn't answer. I knew she was ignoring me.

I looked up from the ground and watched as Camila's dad finally began to back out of the driveway. Once he was gone, I stood up and rushed over to Camila's house. I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans and walked up to her front door. I lifted my hand to knock but it swung open before I could.

Sinu appeared in front of me, but she didn't even notice my presence because she was looking into her purse. She looked up after a few seconds. I nervously fiddled with my fingers and waited for the older woman to say something. A friendly smile grew on her face, so I assumed Camila still hadn't told her.

Thank god.

"Hi mija, I'm glad you're here. Come in." She offered and stepped aside. I gave her a small smile and entered the house. "Maybe you can get Camila to leave her room. I have been trying to get her out all morning but she refuses to let me in. I don't know what's wrong with her." She worriedly sighed.

I frowned at her words.

"Anyway, I was just about to go to the market. I'm sure Camila will feel better once she sees you. You make her very happy Y/N." Sinu smiled and placed a hand on my shoulder.

Ignoring the guilt I was feeling, I forced a smile onto my face and nodded, "I'll see if I can get her to talk to me."

She gave me a thankful smile and stepped out to the porch, "I appreciate it Y/N, I'll be back in a few. Lock the door behind me please."

I followed her orders and shut the door. I let out a nervous breath. The house was dead quiet. I crept up the stairs and went towards Camila's bedroom. Her door was shut. I stood outside of it for a few seconds before knocking softly.

"I already told you I'm not hungry mom!"

I wrapped my hand around the door knob and slowly turned it. "It's not your mom." I mumbled and shut the door behind me.

I felt my stomach twist as soon as my eyes landed on Camila. She was wrapped up in a blanket and her eyes were bloodshot. There were a few dirty tissues beside her. You could tell she'd been crying.

She pointed back at the door when she saw it was me, "Get out..." Her voice was raspy.

"Camila, just let me explain..." I begged.

"I said get out." She repeated, raising her voice slightly, and crossed her arms.

"No," I shook my head, "I'm not leaving until I tell you what really happened last night," I stated and sat down next to her.

She stubbornly turned away making me sigh.

"Ariana kissed me. Not the other way around, okay? The only reason I was with her was because she was alone and crying. I felt bad so I tried to be nice and comfort her. Then out of nowhere she jumped on me and kissed me. I swear I didn't even kiss her back, I was trying to get her off of me when you showed up, but she had me pinned down. I know it probably looked different the way you saw it, but you have to trust me. I promise you that I'm telling you the truth."

Camila finally looked up and sniffled. Her glossy eyes looked into mine. She stared at me, as if she were trying to detect any traces of lying in my face. "So Ally was telling the truth?" She asked in a small voice.