38.

I tapped my pencil against the side of my head while staring down at the packet in front of me. I narrowed my eyes at the question and let out a frustrated sigh. I ran a hand through my hair.

"What's wrong?" Camila asked.

I rubbed the bridge of my nose, "Homework is annoying and stupid." I answered with my back facing her. I glanced over my shoulder when I heard my bed creak slightly.

"Let me see. Maybe I can help." Camila said as she approached me. I scooted away from my desk a bit and let her read the question. She knotted her eyebrows, "What is this?"

I shrugged, "It's a study guide for my anatomy class. I'm suppose to answer the questions."

"Oh. I have no idea what any of this is either, sorry." She pouted. I sighed and slipped the packet back into my folder, "It's alright. I'll just copy off someone else tomorrow."

"Why are you even taking anatomy?" She chuckled and draped her arms around my neck. I huffed, "Because I thought we were going to be learning about cool stuff like sex. Not all these boring ass muscles and tissues."

Camila giggled and turned my chair so I'd face her. I crossed my arms. She smirked and sat on my lap, "Take a break."

I shook my head, "Can't, I still have to finish those math problems from today."

"Come on, a break won't hurt you." She mumbled sultrily into my ear. I jolted a bit when I felt her hand graze my dick through my shorts. I looked down at it. "Plus, I already finished them, you can copy mine." I looked back up and met her seductive gaze.

"But your dad said he doesn't want us having sex." I reminded her with a teasing smirk. My boxers slowly began to rise as she continued to rub her hand against my length. "Well, we can't have everything we want." She whispered.

"Right, but I'm also pretty sure Shawn is in his room right now," I added.

"We'll be quiet."

Camila's lips ghosted over mine until I finally gave in and leaned forward to connect them. She cupped my face with both of her hands and moved our lips together in sync. I dropped my pencil on the desk and wrapped my arms around her small waist. I felt her tongue glide across my bottom lip. I parted my lips slightly and allowed her to slide it in.

Once air became necessary for the both of us, she broke the kiss. I looked into her brown orbs and smiled. She smiled back and crawled off my lap. She kneeled down in front of me and reached for the waistband of my shorts. I lifted myself a bit to let her tug them down. I bit my lip when I felt her warm hand grasp my semi-hard member.

She slowly began to pump my length at a steady pace. She locked eyes with me before swirling her tongue around the head and bringing it into her mouth. A breathy groan escaped my lips causing Camila to smirk.

I leaned back into my chair and enjoyed the pleasurable sensation that was running through my body right now. She ran her tongue down the sides and came back up while still stroking it.

"Fuck, that feels so good." I squeaked out.

I held Camila's hair back so it wouldn't get in the way. Her hand movements began getting faster after a few moments. I already knew I wasn't going to last very long. I watched in complete awe as Camila slowly, but surely, took my whole nine inches into her mouth without gagging. My mouth open slightly, but no noise came out.

A couple of minutes passed, and I felt a familiar feeling of pressure building up. I bit my lip and tapped Camila to warn her that I was going to bust any second now. "Mila I-I'm gonna come." I grunted out.