30.

Camila's POV

"Help me find a good outfit to wear!"

I frantically went through the clothes in my closet. I turned around when I didn't get a response from my best friend. I looked at Shawn who was on his phone, completely ignoring me. I grabbed a pillow from my bed and threw it at the tall Canadian.

"What the heck!" He glared.

"I'm talking to you! I need help choosing out something to wear." I exclaimed.

"Why are you so worried over an outfit? It's just Y/N you're going out with." He said while rolling his eyes.

"It's still a date. I want to look good."

He let out a groan and stood up. I smiled in triumph and sat on my bed while he looked through the clothes I had. A few moments of rummaging passed and he walked towards me with a cute off the shoulder top and a pair of black tights."There. Simple and cute." He said as he tossed the clothes on my bed.

I smiled and hugged the boy, "Thanks."

I grabbed the outfit and walked into my bathroom to change. Once I was dressed I applied a bit of make up to my face and fixed my hair. I stepped back into my room to put my shoes on. I grabbed my banana socks and sat on the bed. Shawn cleared his throat. I turned my head to look at him.

"What?" I asked as I tied the laces to my black vans. I stood up and walked in front of the mirror. I tossed my hair forward so my waves would have more volume.

"Are you and Y/N like...serious?" He asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him through the mirror, "What do you mean?"

"Like, do you actually see yourself having a future with her?" He added.

I slowly turned around to face him. I felt my cheeks heat up slightly. I'd never actually really thought about my future with Y/N. I was too busy living in the moment to, but now that he mentioned it, the thought made me feel giddy inside. I cleared my throat, "Yeah."

"Wow. I've never seen you this serious about anyone before. I'm really happy for you Mila."

"Thank you." I grinned.

I looked down at my phone when the screen lit up. I grabbed it and saw it was a message from Y/N, she was asking if I was ready to go. I responded back with a quick yes and locked my phone. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and started to feel anxious again.

"I'm really nervous." I mumbled.

Shawn furrowed his eyebrows, "About what?"

"This date. I've never actually been out on a date in public with Y/N before. What if I screw it up?" I sighed.

"Hey, you'll be fine. Don't overthink it, just enjoy your date." He assured me with a smile.

"How do you do it?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"Be yourself without being scared of people judging you." I muttered.