12.

Mondays sucked, especially the ones after a break. I walked towards my locker and put in my combination. I opened it, but it quickly was slammed shut.

"What the fuck?" I turned my head and saw Austin standing there with his arms crossed.

"What's your damage?" I hissed.

"Stay away from my girl." He spat angrily.

I played dumb and smiled. "Who?"

"Camila."

"Oh yea, no." I shook my head.

He grabbed the collar of my shirt and slammed my back against the lockers, but I wasn't fazed. The slam caught the attention of a few people in the hall.

"What are you going to do? Hit me?" I smirked.

He laughed bitterly and shook his head, "No, I'll get in trouble."

I lifted my hands and pushed him away. I fixed my shirt and glared at him.

He pointed his finger at me, "I'm warning you."

"Get your crooked ass finger out my face."

He fixed his letterman jacket and walked away. I shook my head and laughed bitterly. I saw a few people still staring at me.

"What the fuck you all looking at?" I spat.

They immediately looked away. I reopened my locker and grabbed my folder.

"Hi Y/N."

I looked away from my locker and saw Ariana. I immediately got rid of the frown on my face. I had grown more fond of the short cheerleader. She was cool and a really good friend.

"Why the long face?" She pouted.

"It's nothing." I smiled softly at her.

She eyed me like she knew I was lying, but didn't push it any further. I shut my locker and walked towards the bench nearby with Ariana trailing behind. I sat down and faced her.

"How was your spring break?" She questioned with a smile, changing the subject.

"It was good, nothing too exciting. How was yours?" I laughed lightly.

"Same." She grinned.

I smiled and listened to her to tell me about what she did. She told me about the time she spent at some karaoke bar they had just opened nearby.

"It's really cool. I think you'd really dig the place." She said happily.

"It sounds fun." I said truthfully.

She smiled. I looked up as the bell rang loudly signaling that first period was about to start.

"Well I should go, see you later." She said as she stood up.

"Yea, same."

She pulled me into a short hug and walked away. I sighed and walked into my class. Most of the morning went by pretty quick, which was good.

I stepped into my English class and was immediately greeted.

"Y/N!" Dinah yelled from the back of the class.

I walked to the back and sat in my desk.

"Austin tried to threatened me this morning." I said as I sat down.