9.

I woke up for the second time this morning. I sleepily stumbled into my bathroom and turned on the shower. I stayed in there for while and let my body relax into the heat.

When I was done I got out feeling refreshed. I changed into a comfortable outfit and walked out my room. I glanced at the bathroom and saw Camila was in there brushing her hair.

I smirked and walked towards the door. I leaned against it until she noticed me. When she was done she walked up to me and smiled.

"That was certainly one way to wake someone up." I smirked and crossed my arms.

"Shut up. You loved it." She said running a hand through her hair.

I bit my lip and watched as she strutted away. I shook my head and walked down stairs. I grabbed a pop tart and put it in the toaster. I sat on the counter and waited for it.

Shawn and Camila came down a few seconds later. They both grabbed a bowl for cereal. I turned around when my pop tarts popped up. I grabbed both and bit one of them.

"See you two later." I said as I grabbed my bag and walked towards the front door.

"Bye Y/N." I heard them both say as I walked out the door.

I got into my car and drove to school. I walked through the crowded hall where I was met by a hug. I looked up from my phone and saw Lauren.

"Hey Jauregui." I smirked.

"Dinah said you got Ariana's number?" Lauren excitedly asked. I casually nodded and went to my locker. "Shouldn't you be ecstatic?" She asked with an eyebrow quirked.

"I guess?" I laughed as I pulled my folder out of my locker.

"Well you better look excited because here she comes. I'll leave you two alone. See you in class." She winked and scurried off.

I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I turned and saw Ariana in her cheer uniform.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Hey Ariana." I sent her a friendly smile. "You have cheer practice right now?" I asked, checking out her outfit. "No, after school but I changed now so I wouldn't have to do it later." She explained with a grin.

"Right."

"So..." She trailed off.

"So..." I repeated making her giggle.

Someone shoved my shoulder lightly, I turned around and saw Dinah standing next to me with a stupid smile. "Hey guys." She smirked. I prayed that she wouldn't say or do anything stupid, you never know with Dinah.

"Hi Dinah." Ariana waved.

"Hi." She smiled.

"You know Y/N is definitely girlfriend material." Dinah randomly said with a smile.

"Is that right?" Ariana laughed.

I let out an awkward chuckle and rubbed my neck. Fucking Dinah. "Yep. She's a total sweetheart, even though she doesn't seem like it." Dinah added, making my face flush.

"See, she's blushing." Dinah pinched my cheek. I smacked her hand away. Ariana laughed again before speaking up, "I should go. I'll see you around." She smiled brightly and gave my arm a soft squeeze.

Once she was gone I turned back to look at Dinah.

"What was that?" I shoved her.