22.

"Think you can handle this?" I asked Camila as she excitedly hopped into the drivers seat of my car.

I was teaching the girl how to drive since she'd been begging me too. We had been out here for a good 45 minutes. I was really hesitant to actually let her get behind the wheel though, I didn't want her to reck my car. I made sure to drive us out to an empty road where there were no cars.

"Yes." She giggled.

I buckled my seatbelt and glanced at her, "Ok. Just follow what I taught you." I ordered.

Camila nodded and turned on the car. She smirked at me before revving the engine. She pressed on the pedal and slowly began driving. She cruised perfectly down the long empty road. When she came to the end of the street she made a smooth turn and drove back to the start. She stopped the car and turned it off. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

"I did it!" She cheered.

I chuckled in relief, "Yeah you did."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips. "Thanks for helping me."

"You're welcome." I grinned.

I looked down at my phone when it vibrated.

Dinah: hey normani told me to ask if u want to go to the mall with us , u can bring Canola

Dinah: *CAMILA

I chuckled and unlocked it. I looked at Camila while hovering my thumbs over the keyboard, "Dinah asked if we want to go to the mall with her and Normani, do you want to go?" I asked.

Camila looked up, "Now?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Uh okay sure." She shrugged.

I replied back to Dinah's text and got an immediate response. "Ok switch seats." I said as I got off the car. Camila quickly switched back to the passenger seat while I plopped down on the drivers seat.

I fastened my seatbelt and began driving towards the mall. We ended up getting stuck in traffic, so it took us a while to get to there. When we finally arrived I found a parking space and parked the car. I glanced at Camila who had her eyes on her phone screen.

"Dinah said to meet them at the food court." She said as she shoved her phone into her bag.

I got off the car and walked next to the brown eyed girl. I looked down at Camila's free hand, I wanted to hold it but I knew she'd feel uncomfortable holding hands in public. It sucked, but I shook the sour thought away.

We walked towards the food court and looked for our friends. I quickly spotted the couple at a table eating and went towards them. I took a seat next to Dinah and greeted the two.

"What were you two doing?" Normani asked.

"Probably fucking." Dinah casually said with a mouthful of fries.

"Y/N was teaching me how to drive." Camila answered with a smile.

Dinah immediately slammed both her hands on the table after Camila spoke. I flinched at the small outburst. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I raised an eyebrow.

She swallowed the food in her mouth and spoke, "You are one fucking bitch Y/LN! I've been asking you to teach me how to drive and you never want to help me! But you helped Camila?" She ranted.

"Yeah, well you're not my girlfriend are you?" I retorted and took one of her fries.

"I see how it is." Dinah turned away from me and crossed her arms.