25.

The next morning I stirred awake and my head was pounding. I yawned and saw I was in my room. How the hell did I get here?

I rubbed my eyes and checked the time. It was a little past noon. I laid staring at the ceiling for a while. I tried rolling over but I collided with another warm body. I quickly glanced over to my side in confusion. I looked at the body next to me. My eyes widened when I saw blonde hair spread over the pillow.

Holy shit. This wasn't Camila.

I couldn't see who the person was because they had the covers over their face. My heart raced as I slowly reached for the covers to reveal the person's face. I took a breath and snatched the covers down.

I threw my hand over my chest and let out a breath of relief when I saw it was only Dinah, I thought I had drunkenly slept with someone.

"Dinah!" I shoved the sleeping girl.

"What the heck!" The Polynesian groaned.

"Why the hell are you in my room?" I asked.

"Normani dropped us off here last night. Why the hell did you wake me up?" She spat.

"I thought I cheated on Camila when I saw you laying there." I admitted.

Dinah looked at me and bursted out into laughter. I joined her and sighed in relief. I tried to remember the events that occurred last night, but my mind was totally fogged up. I stood up and stretched. I walked into the bathroom to freshen up.

"Hey what's that on your arm?" Dinah questioned as soon as I stepped back into my room. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the back of my arm, "Where?"

"No not there. On the center of the inside of your elbow, where your arm bends. It's red and there's black letters on it." I immediately looked down at my arm and saw it really was red. The letters KCCE were written in black ink. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What the fuck? Did you guys write on me last night?" I asked as I tried rubbing the letters off.

"I didn't. What the fuck is KCCE?" Dinah asked in confusion. I tried to think of what the heck the letters stood for. We stood in silence until it hit me, those were Camila's initials.

"Those are Camila's initials." I spoke up.

"Ohhh already planning a tattoo? Cute. You should totally get that tatted in the future." Dinah teased.

I laughed, "Help me get this off yeah?"

We went into my bathroom and grabbed a bar of soap. I stuck my arm out and let Dinah scrub it off. "Dude, your arm is like super red and irritated." She said as she eyed it. She rubbed her hand against my arm roughly.

"Ouch!" I whined.

After a few minutes, we saw no progress. I raised my eyebrows. What the actual fuck. Dinah stopped and looked at me.

"Either this is some high quality ass ink or this is an actual tattoo, its literally not coming off."

"No way. How the hell is it going to be real?" I asked. "I wouldn't be dumb enough..." I trailed off as soon as the memories from last night came flooding through my head.

"Y/N." Lauren smirked. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I smirked.

"Yes! I have a good dare but I bet you won't do it." Lauren drunkenly laughed.

"What is it?" I asked.

Lauren leaned closer to me and whispered into my ear, "I dare you to get Camila's initials tatted on you." I glanced at her and let out a few giggles. "I bet you won't."