Sans x reader

(Also I will be taking requests as well)

(Y/n) pov
Monsters have recently came up to the surface and you were happy since they can all come up to the surface. You know some people don't feel the way you do but hey that is life. You were on the couch browsing through channels.

"I am hungry I should go get a snack." You went to the kitchen and went to the fridge you opened it and saw nothing to eat. You went through some cabinets and found nothing. 'I have to go the store!?' You groaned in your mind. You got yourself grabbed your keys, bags, and what you usually bring when you go out.

You made to the store and buy food. You were in the fruit section and heard someone yell,"WHAT SHOULD WE GET BROTHER?" "I don't know bro buy whatever you like." You headed towards the people that were talking to get the fruit that were near them.

You saw a tall skeleton and short one. You assumed they were brothers since one of them said "bro". You were skimming the fruits (?) until the tall skeleton asked you,"HUMAN WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST!?" You looked at him and said,"Um...Oranges?" H  responded,"Sans could get the oranges please." "Sure."

You continue your shopping and then the tall skeleton talks to you again."WHAT IS YOUR NAME HUMAN!?" "...(Y/N)." "WELL (Y/N) I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS! OVER THERE IS MY BROTHER SANS!" You already like him for his enthusiasm. "Nice to meet you Papyrus." You hold out your hand for him to shake...he shakes your hand. He lets go and looks away. He yells,"SANS COME MEET THE HUMAN!" You stand there and sans comes over to you. "Sup." You just wave. "It is nice to meet you both. Well hope to see you guys again." I wave at them but I saw sans glaring at me. I got a shiver down your spine and pay for the food. I go home.

Sans' pov
The human or (Y/N) waves goodbye to us but I still don't trust humans except for Frisk. I glare and she walks away. Papyrus looks at me and says,"Do you think we will see them again?" He says this in a more quiet voice which surprises me since he is usually loud. I just nod but for real I don't want to see them again. But whatever. If I do see them again I will have to find out more about so I can trust 'em.

Your pov
You came back home and put all groceries in there right place. You watch TV again but got bored. 'I'll go to the park since I have nothing better to do.' You went to the park and sat on the bench looking up at the sky since it was almost night time.  Then from the corner of your eye you see someone sitting next to you. I look to your side and see...sans. I look at him then say, "Hi."

Sans' pov
We went home and I tell Papyrus I am going out so then he can put the groceries away (best brother ever). I just wander and saw the park then I saw (Y/N). I thought I should give humans a chance and I walk up to them them and sit on the bench with them. They look at me and say "Hi." They smiled brightly. I just wave.

(Y/N) pov
He just waves. "Not much of a talker huh sans?" "Tibia honest I don't talk a lot." I giggle at his pun. We talk and we actually get to know each other. I learned he is a very funny guy that likes bad jokes and puns. He even introduced me to his friends.

Time skip to two years

IT WAS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!! Frisk was having a Christmas party at their house. I hope sans. I have developed a crush on him ever since we got know each other through the past two years. I get all bundled and am prepared for the cold. Later I got to Frisk's house. Everyone was here (not literally). Everyone was talking and having fun. Alphys walks over to me along with Frisk and Undyne. "H-Hey (Y-Y/N) yo-u ca-came." I replied,"I wouldn't miss it for the world." "Hey punk when are you and sans gonna be a thing?" I instantly blush. Basically my whole face was a tomato. Frisk glares at Undyne. Undyne just smirks and walks away. 'Sorry about that' they signed. "No i-it is f-fine. Alphys when are gonna tell her." I smirk. She blushes so hard she just walks away. I laugh a little and 'talk' with Frisk. I saw sans and wave to him. He looks at me nervously. I wonder why. "Hey (Y-Y/N)." He stuttered. He NEVER stutters. "You ok sans?"

Sans pov
"You ok sans?" Oh my god her voice is like music to my non-existent ears. Why do I have to be nervous around her? I really do like her but she will never like a guy like. She probably likes a human. I was so zoned out that I didn't hear (Y/N) call my name a few times. "Sans? Sans! You ok? You zoned and your shaking a bit. Do you mind telling me. I breath in and then out (you don't need to do that you are a skeleton)! "Sure but can we go somewhere private. They agree and we go outside. They look at me motioning to tell them.

"Um...(Y/N) I h-have something t-to tell you." She still looks at me but in a confused way. "I um I really like you...more then a friend or best friend."

Your pov
"I um I really like you... more than a friend or best friend." I take awhile to cooperate what he just said. I then felt my cheeks heat up. I was shocked that sans ACTUALLY likes me. I thought he would like someone better than me. He says,"I know that you may not-" I cut him off by hugging gently. "I like you too sans." I pull away and he is shocked and blushing. "R-Really?" I nod. He hugs me and I hug him back. I hear clapping and cheering. We pull apart and see everyone cheering for us. We both blush madly at this. "Finally!" Undyne groaned. "You too look so cute! I ship it!" Alphys squeals without stuttering. Then I hear Papyrus giggling.  Sans looks at him confused. Then I see Frisk holding a mistletoe above our heads smirking. I look at sans and he is blushing. I can tell I am too. I cup his cheek bones and pull his face towards mine and kiss. He was shocked but kissed. I heard them cheering again. Then me and sans both have a make-out session to the point where Toriel pulled us away. "Not in front of Frisk ok?" Me and sans nod our heads while blushing. I look at Frisk who looks upset that Toriel pulled us away. They all went back inside except for me and sans. "Merry Christmas (Y/N)." "Merry Christmas Sans." We both hug each other then we kiss. I pulled away and we just admire the beautiful sky since it was snowing.

(This was my first one-shot so it is probably bad. Who knew you could find love at a store too)