Siren! Sans x Badass! Pirate! Hybrid! Water Dragon! Reader

(First of all that is a long ass title. Second you have purple Dragon eyes, horns on both sides of your head, wings, a long tail. You have your hair color and skin. You are wearing a white baggy shirt if you are a boy. If you are a girl then you wear a nice fit white blouse that shows a little bit of cleavage. You wear dark brown pants with dark brown boots and a light brown scarf like cloth wrapped around your waist. You also have a golden ring earring on your left ear.  Your powers are blowing hot water out of your mouth. Hot enough to melt people's faces. Water shield, water slicers that can cut through anything, and other water related things as well as other things. Also when you are angry your hand grows claws and your eyes just purple. No other color just purple. Now on with the story.)

(Y/N) POV
I just got the last supplies and flew up to the ship. I then landed which caused a lot of attention. "Show off." I hear one of my comrades mutter. I give them the death glare. I am half human and half dragon so I look very intimidating. "Ye scurvy dog." I walk by the guy that insulted me. He looks hurt which I don't give a damn. I place the supplies where they are supposed to be. I then see my father. He is a monster but is a dragon. He is covered in (F/C) scales. "Lets get this ship movin' you scoundrels!" He yells. Everyone is afraid of him but not me. He may be a mean captain but he has a heart of gold. We start to move the ship. We sail off to sea.

We were now in the middle of the sea. I then hear some people/monsters whispering. "Ye hear of merfolk?" My friend Kyle asked. I sat down next to him. "I herd that they live in the middle of the sea." I heard Joan said. She always hears things. "I heard they live down in Davy Jones' locker." Kyle said. I lift a brow. I have heard of merfolk but I never seen one. I did hear they are very beautiful or handsome. I fly off to my father. I land near his office. "Father!" I shout. I hear him groan. I smirk since I got him annoyed which I love to do. "What?" He says gruffly. I cross my arms. "Ye seen merfolk?" He widens his eyes. He sighs. "No. I searched for one in me younger days but ne'er found one. But I will find one. One day. Now get back to work!" He walks away. I roll my eyes. I fly to the front of the ship. I observe the sea in front of me. I then see something white. I lower myself to the sea. I get a closer view and see something moving. It then pokes their head out of the water. I raise a brow. I flapped my wings so I can get a closer look at them. I'm guessing I scared them since they moved back a bit. I stopped. I took time to take in their features. Their head looks like a skull. They had white pinpricks as iris'. "I'm sorry. I don't want to harm ye." They moved a bit closer to me. They stopped a few inches away from me. They now popped out their head. They did have a skull as a head. "Are you a pirate?" They sound male. I nod. "I be one." I point to myself. They smile. I then see something blue moving below them. I look back at his face. "Ye merfolk or is there something under ye?" The guy looks down and nods their head. "Yeah. I am a siren well a male one." I widen my eyes. The ship is near us and my dad really wants to see merfolk. I look back at him with worry. "Ye need to leave now. My dad really wants to find merfolk." I was about to turn around until I felt something hard touch my tail.

I turn around and see his bony hands hold my tail back. "Will I see you again?" I didn't know what to say. We are always on the move. "If ye follow the ship then yes." I gave him a worry look. All the pirates that I have known always want to capture merfolk. I'm not like that. All I want is booty, grog, and doubloons. (Booty means treasure. Grog is a pirate's favorite drink. Doubloons is pieces of gold. Just want to make that clear.)

"Ok. I hope to see you again." I smile at them. "Same here." I fly back up to the top of the ship. I hope they stay away from our Ferner. It is not safe.

It is now night and we dropped the anchor so the boat will stop moving. We were throwing a party. I was eating soup while everyone is...weird. I then see my dad walking towards me. "Hey (Y/N)." He hics. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Hey?" I didn't know what to say. "Yeeeee neeeeeed t-to s-s-sleeeepp. Iiiit isss not g-g-good fooorr a 8 yearrrrrr olddd t-to beeeee up aaaattt 12:00am." I frown. He is going to have a huge headache tomorrow morning. "Dad I'm 22. Also I think ye are loaded to the gunwhales." I said to to him. He burps. "Nooooo I'm sober." He laughs and walks to his buddies. I sigh and fly to the front of the ship. No one is here. I sat down on the edge and I look up at the sky. "I wish ye were here ma." I then see the siren I saw before. They wave at me. I fly down and stop so the water doesn't touch my feet. "Hi." They wave happily.