Fell x Singer! Reader

I fell in the underground. At least my guitar survived. How did it not break? Whatever. All that matters is I have my backpack, guitar and I am not hurt that badly. I walked to a purple door. I open it and walk to the next room. I see a patch of grass. There is a flower in the middle. It looks beaten up in a way. It looks at me. It has a face!? It looks sad.

"Don't hurt me please I beg you!" It yelled in terror. This frightened me first I don't like it when people are afraid or hurt and second it talks. I spare the flower. The flower looks shocked. "What? You told me to not hurt you. Also I'm not that type of person." I said with a straight face. "I didn't think you will listen no one spares down here. Everyone is very rude." It says making no eye-contact with me. "I'm (Y/N). What is your name?" I ask with a smile. Me smiling makes the flower smile. "I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower." "Nice to meet you." I said stroking their petals. Flowey blushes a bit which makes you giggle. You reach your backpack and get out a boot of yours. "Do you want to come with me?" I ask since I don't know where to go. Also he seems very lonely and scared. He nods. I scoop the dirt around Flowey. "I'm not hurting you am I?" I ask concerned. "No I am fine." He responds with a smile on his face. I cup the dirt and place him in the boot. "Lead the way Flowey!" I say in a cheerful and childish way.

Time skip where you meet Tori

I see Flowey shaking in fear when we see a goat lady. "(Y/N) we need to go away from her. Now." He says very scared of her. He is shaking as well.

"Hello my child I am Toriel caretaker of the ruins. Come my child I will take you to my house." She says sweetly. But before I could say anything she grabs my hand with a death grip. She drags me to her house. Flowey  whispers,"Go downstairs. Hurry." When Toriel turned her back I ran downstairs. I hear her behind me. I run as fast as I can. I see a purple door and open it. I feel a gust of cold wind but I ignore it and I closed the door. Flowey helped too. I heard her yell but I closed the door.

I was out of breath. "Why was*huff* she *huff* going to do to *huff* me if I stayed." Clearly out of breath. "She is crazy. She just wants you to stay so she doesn't feel lonely. But she will later kill you if you stayed with her." He says still shaken up of what just happpened. I walk forward until Flowey asks me,"What is in your backpack and suitcase?" He asks confused if your guitar case was a suitcase. "In my backpack there is a boot, and music sheets. The "suitcase" is a guitar case. It is has my guitar." I tell him with stars in my eyes since I am a music nerd. Flowey's eyes and curiosity and wonder in them. "Let's continue." I say with less confidence. I walk and see a stick. I walk over it without stepping on the stick. After a few seconds I hear it snap. I quickened my pace. I hear footsteps behind me and I start running again. I stop running when I see a bridge and bars?

HEY DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO GREET A NEW PAL? TURN AROUND AND SHAKE MY HAND

I turn around slowly and see something short. I walk up with hesitation and shake their hand.

"You are a human right?" He stepped out and saw he was a short skeleton. He had a black hoodie, red t-shirt, black basketball shorts with yellow stripes at the sides, he had red gym shoes. He had red pinpricks and had sharp teeth one of them was gold.

I nod. "Heh since you are a human I should kill you." He summons sharp bones. I was shivering in fear. But I want to keep Flowey safe so I have to do this. "Wait! I'll do anything but just don't kill me and Flowey." I basically begged him to not kill us. He smirks. I am terrified 'cause I don't know what he wants. The bones disappeared. "Alright since you asked nicely." He smirked. He grabbed your hand and teleported (?) us what I assume is his house. "Here is my house. I live with my brother Papyrus. Now I want you to clean the house and cook for us." He said in a deep voice. Since I don't want to die nor Flowey I have to do it. "Oh and one more thing..." He disappeared and came back with a leash. He put it on me. "You are my pet." He said with a smirk. I can see a light red hue on his cheeks. "(Y/N) are you really doing this?!" He questioned you thinking you are insane. I nod. I then put down my guitar case and start cleaning around the house.