Swapfell! Sans x Sensitive! Reader (Sad One-shot)

(Y/N) POV
I was cooking a meal for Papyrus and my Lord. After some time I finished the Tacos. I clean all the dishes up. "Food is ready!" I shout. Then I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. It was my Lord. He passes by me not saying a word. Then I see Papyrus coming down the stairs slowly. I smile and head into the kitchen. I get out plates and cups for the both of them. I put 2 tacos on each plate and fill the cups with water since My Lord says 'It's healthy for us.' I place the food in front of Sans and an empty seat. Man Papyrus sure is a slow walker. After Papyrus sits down they both eat their tacos. I hope it isn't bad. My Lord looks at me with the death glare. I'm terrified right now. "This is disgusting! You are so useless (Y/N) I don't even know why you live here!" I was hurt inside. This happens all the time. "I'm sorry My Lord I will try better next time." I said with sorrow. He walks away angrily. Papyrus looks at me. "I think these are delicious. You did a good job (Y/N)." He stands up and hugs me. I hug him back. "Thank you Papyrus." It was all muffled but he understood. He finishes his plate and cleans up. "You can watch TV. I'll clean." I smile at him and go to the living room. I start to watch Napstablook. I then see Papyrus walk upstairs. I then focus on TV.

Sans' POV
I walk up the stairs and stomp into my room. I slam the door shut. I can hear Papyrus talking. Ughh why does (Y/N) have to use her/his charm on me. They are so good at cooking. They are really sweet and nice. Is this the stupid love she/he was talking about when we were talking about Papyrus' crush on Mettaton? "This is stupid." I mumble to myself. I don't like admitting things that I love except for puzzles and Tacos especially (Y/N)'s tacos. I then hear someone coming up the stairs. I peak out the hallway and see Papyrus go to his room. I then walk downstairs to the kitchen. (Y/N) hasn't noticed which is weird but good.

I then see the plate of tacos that I didn't eat. I start to stuff my face and walk back upstairs. I go to my room and start to eat. 'These are sooooo good.' I thought to myself. I continue to eat until I'm finished. I wish there was more.

(Y/N) POV
I started to tear up while watching Napstablook. I try to act like Sans words go right through me but that is not the case. I have always been a cry baby. (Melanie Martinez!) I didn't make a sound though since that is how I cry, I just sit there and let tears stream down. I wipe away the tears. 'Why is he so mean? Why do I even have a crush on him if he is so mean? What is wrong with me?' I really wish Sans was a bit more nicer like Papyrus. But he hates him so never gonna happen. I turn off the TV and grab a blanket. I then put it over me and I go to sleep.

Sans' POV
I think she/he made more when they were cooking. I'll just wait till they go to sleep.

Ok now or never. I walk downstairs and see (Y/N) sleeping on the couch. It does hurt me though that they have to sleep on the couch and not on a bed. I then make my way into the kitchen and see some tacos. I smile and heat them up. It was a very loud process though. Once they were heated up I went upstairs and into my room. Before I closed the door I whispered,"Good night (Y/N)." Even though they will never hear me.

I close the door and start to eat the delicious tacos (Y/N) made.

The next day

(Y/N) POV
I wake up and stretch my arms and legs. I then open my eyes and adjust. I get up and look down to see Sans. "You are gonna help me with my puzzles." He said. I yawn,"Alright my Lord." I put on my shoes and my coat. I do my hair. Me and Sans head out the door. We left to where the Ruins door is. I really miss Asgore he was nice....in a way. "Ok I will create the puzzles while you test them alright." I nod and he works. I was standing there and the Sans yells,"I made 3 puzzles for you to try human." He doesn't yell as much as he used which is good. I test out the first puzzle and ace it. "Alright needs improvements." He mumbles to himself. I do the second one with ease. He says the same thing. The third one was a bit dangerous. I got a few cuts that went through my pants. "What is wrong with you human! The last one was easy! Well at least it can hurt somebody." He continues to make modifications to his puzzles.