Horror x Reader

Requested by:thedudamr
(One of my senpais so just know while I was making this one-shot I was probably fangirling).

(Y/N) POV
"I'm sorry my child. Please forgive me. Also once you leave the Ruins please....Don't come back and be safe." We hug each other. I normally don't show emotion but I was on the verge of tears. She breaks the hug. I open my bag and take out a chocolate bar. I give it to her. "For me?" I nod while smiling. It kinda hurts since I don't smile a lot like normal people. "Thank you my child." "So I'm always around." This surprises her since she probably thought I was mute. She was crying. "I will never forget you." "I won't either....mom." We hug again and then she leaves. I look forward and open the huge doors. I feel a little bit cold but where I came from (the womb) it was always cold so this is nothing. I continue to walk. I get out a Hersey's chocolate bar and start to eat it. I stop and look at a bridge? It looked really old but I have to keep moving forward. I walked on the bridge carefully. I made it to the other side. (HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE). I continue to walk while eating eating my chocolate bar. Later I saw a station. I looks like someone is their. I walk up to them.

Horror Sans' POV
I saw some kid walking across the old bridge. They had a bag that has a long strap love their shoulder. They also had something in their hand. I closed my eye sockets so it looks like I am asleep. I open my eye socket a little bit and see them walking towards me. I close it again. I rested my head on my left hand. I heard the crunching snow getting closer and closer until it stops. "Hey kid." You said without opening my eye sockets.

Your POV
I saw a skeleton in the sentry station. I walked closer to him and stopped in front of him. He had a huge crack in his skull. He had a blue hoodie which was covered in blood. He wore a white shirt that was also covered in blood. I eat my chocolate bar. "Hey kid." Oh he is awake. He opened his left eye and it was a dark red color. I also saw his teeth and they were sharp. He honestly looks really cool. I continue to eat the chocolate bar. "Hi my name is Sans, Sans the skeleton." He opens both his eye sockets. The other eye was a black abyss. I wave at him. I eat more of the chocolate. "Hey do you want a ho-" I shove some chocolate in his mouth. I give him an emotionless face. He looked surprised and he looked at me. I still had that emotionless face. I remove my hand from his mouth.

I stare at him and finish my chocolate bar. He eats the chocolate.

Nobody's POV
"That's good but anyways would you like a-" Sans looks to his left and sees you looking at the crack in his skull. "What the fuck!" He backs away. You get another bar from your bag. It was a huge Twix. "What are you doing?!" He asks about why you were looking at his looking cracked skull. You point to the crack. "It has been there for awhile." He looks at (Y/N) and can tell she/he has a sad look on their face. "Don't worry about it kid." He assures them. (Y/N) gives him a 'ok' look. She/he eats the Twix. "I can tell you are a fan of sweets." Sans chuckles. You nod while you eat the Twix. (Y/N) then focuses their gaze to the axe behind Sans. They move forward and touch the axe. It was very bloody and big.

"Oh that is mine." You give him the 'I can see that' look. You just stare at it. You break a piece of your Twix and give it to Sans. He takes it and puts it in his mouth. "Hey kid aren't you scared of me?" Sans asks (Y/N). (Y/N) looks at him and shook their head side to side. (Ariana Grande!) Sans is surprised at your answer. "Well do you want to meet my bro?" You nod and you both start to walk away from his station.

"Umm kid I have 3 questions." You motion him to keep going. "Well first, do you always have an emotionless face?" You look at him and shrug. "Ok. Second what is in the bag? The bag is big and I want to know what is in there." You bring the bag in front of Sans even though it was still on your shoulder. You open it and there was just a lot of chocolate bars. There were about 30 in there. "I stole them from a few stores." You said plainly like if it wasn't a crime. Sans looks at you with a weird face. "I love chocolate." You add. "You can talk." You nod. "Ok third what is your name?" "It's (Y/N)." You finish the Twix bar. "Well here we are at my house. Also be careful here. Monsters aren't very friendly." Sans warns (Y/N). "But you are." (Y/N) said. Sans freezes then opens the door without a word.

"Papyrus I'm home!" Sans yells in the house. You pull out another Hersey's bar except it was cookie dough. Then all of a sudden a tall skeleton comes out of a room upstairs. He was very tall and had armor. He also had blood on his teeth. You thought he looks cool. "HELLO BROTHER!.......IS THAT A HUMAN?!" Papyrus yells. You just eat the chocolate and wave. "Yup this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is my brother Papyrus." You wave again. Papyrus down the stairs and stops in front of you. You and Papyrus just stare at each other. Sans got a bit worried you didn't like him. You broke a piece of the bar and gave it to Papyrus. "WHAT IS THIS HUMAN?!" Papyrus asks you. "Chocolate." You answer. Papyrus looks at it and plops it in his mouth. He then has a face full of joy, "IT IS DELICIOUS! THANK YOU HUMAN!" You nod and Papyrus goes back to the room he came from. "So do you like my brother?" You nod and smile at him. Sans wad not used of people smiling at him. But he liked your smile.

1 month later

You have been living with the bros for a month. You looked in your bag and realized you only have 8 bars left. You groaned that you won't have chocolate. Sans hears you and sits next to you on the couch. "What is it (Y/N)?" Sans asks you. You point to your bag and he gives you a 'really' look. "You can get more when you get out of here." Sans says. You take out a Lindor chocolate bar. (If you don't know what Lindor is then go to the damn store and buy some. That chocolate is delicious). You eat the bar. You give a piece to Sans. "You always bring happiness huh." You look at him and blush a bit. You did develop feelings for him. Sans takes it and eats it. "Oooo that one is my favorite so far. Can I have more~" Sans coos. You back away and hug your chocolate. "Mine." You whisper. He gets closer and tries to steal the chocolate bar from you. You hiss. You two begin to run around the house. You started to laugh a bit because the situation you were in. "Awww your laugh is so cute~" Sans coos. This caught you off guard and you start to blush.

Sans took this opportunity to tackle you to the ground. "Give me a piece." Sans whines. You huff and give him a small piece. "Just know we don't these type of sweets down here so share." Sans says while eating the piece that you gave. "Can you get off." You blushed a bit more since he was on top of you. Sans 'thinks' and smirks. "Nah I like this position~" Sans says seductively. You blush even more. You eat a piece of the chocolate. "Please get off." You avert your gaze from him. "Nah. I want more chocolate." You look at him and shook your head. "I'm not talking about the one in your hand." He smirks. You gave him a confused look.

"I think you are far more sweet. So can I have a bit of you~" Sans growls at you. You were a blushing mess. 'This is going to be a long day' you thought. But you liked the idea that Sans thinks your sweet.

"You are too." Sans blushes and you too just stay in that position. You soon grew tired and fell asleep while Sans was on top. He fell asleep too and his head laid down on your shoulder.

I guess sweets brings people together

I was trying to make this cute but I think I failed. Oh well better try next time. I hoped you all enjoyed this one-shot. I was fangirling while doing this since he is one of my senpais. Leave suggestions. GO WILD! I hope you are enjoying this book and thanks again for 2k views. Have a nice day people!