Mafiatale! Sans x Preformer! Reader

Sans' POV
"Let's get out of here!" I yell. I get Undyne, Mettaton, Frisk, Chara, and Papyrus' attention. Chara throws a knife at the window and it breaks. "Go go go!" I yell. Everyone gets out and I teleport out of the bank. We then all run to our van. We all get in. "Let's go Alphys!" Alphys immediately starts to drive. We all start to laugh,smoke, and drink well except Papyrus and Frisk.

We made it back to our base and we walk inside with all the money. "Guess who's back~!" Mettaton yells. In comes out Napstablook, Tori, Asgore, Temmie, Asriel, and MK. "Nice job guys!" Asriel yells. I smile and we throw the money in the vault. I light up my cigar and smoke. "I say we did a pretty good job toady." I state. Everyone nods and start to party and drink. We just robbed the biggest bank in town and had the most money. We are probably more rich then the human Mafia. Pfft pathetic. I exhale all the smoke. "Let's all go to Grillby's." Everyone cheers and we get in the car. Grillby's is where all the gangsters go and thiefs go. We steal money and we are his best customers. "Let's get this party started!" Yelled Chara in the car while pouring everyone Champagne. We all cheer while Tori chuckles.

We made it and enter the bar. Grillby welcomes us. "Hey Grillbs." I blow smoke in his face. He just waves. "Oh tonight we have a performer and maybe other nights." Grillby says while pouring me some whiskey. I raise a brow and exhale and smoke comes out of my mouth again. Nobody really performs here even though Grillby has tried a couple of times. He must be lucky.

I then take the whiskey and sit near the stage with a couple other monsters. Papyrus and Frisk sit with me. Then a monster comes up with a tux and microphone. "Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for joining us this fine evening. Now tonight is a very special night. We have a performer with us. She has a voice like an angel. Please give a warm welcome for (Y/N) (L/N)." He yells. This is getting interesting.

Then the curtains open and there is a very sexy woman with (H/L) (H/C) hair. She also has (S/C) skin and has (E/C) eyes. They were wearing a red dress that reaches up to her ankles and shows her right leg. It has one strap and is wearing very long white gloves. (The ones that reach up to the middle of your arm. You know like princess Peach). She was wearing red heels. Everyone starts to cheer.
(Play song above)

Ya had plenty money in 1922
Ya let other women making fool of you
Why don't you do right
Like some other men do?

Music
Get out of here
Get me some money too

She walks on stage getting all the men's attention.

Ya sitting down and wonderin what it's all about
If  ya ain't got no money they will put you out

Why don't you do right
Like some other men do
Get out of here
Get me some money too

Music

She starts to caress a man's cheek while he turns red

Now of you had prepared 20 years ago
Ya wouldn't be a wanderin now from door to door
Why don't you do right
Like some other men do

Music

She walks off the stage and hugs Frisk from behind and of course Chara gets jealous. Frisk blushes.

Get out of here
Get me some money too

Music

She walks towards me and sits on my lap. I blush madly while she presses her breasts on my chest. She then walks behind me.

Get out of here
Get me some money too

Music

She goes back on stage and brings my face close to hers. We were so close to touch lips.