NAJ! Goth x Suicidal! depressed! Reader

Requested by:BloodScarPlayz

Goth's POV
I was checking out monsters books then I saw (Y/N) walk in. They sat down at a table near me. Once I was done I waved at (Y/N). They looked at me and waved back. She/he never really shows emotion. She/he never laughs, smiles, or say anything. (Y/N) always has this look on their face where you can't even tell their facial expression. (Y/N) over all was a really sweet person without ever needing to talk. "How was your day (Y/N)." I asked her/him. They move their hands signaling they had an 'ok' day. "So how is it at home?" I sit next to her/him. They hold up to thumbs up.

"That's good." I always liked (Y/N) when I met them in our second year of highschool. I was so much in thought I didn't realize they were shaking me. I then felt something hard hit me. "Oww." I look at (Y/N). They stare at me. I already know what she/he is 'saying'. "I'm fine." She/he sighs which is rare since (Y/N) never makes a sound. She/he is always dead silent. "So how is it that you now have 3 older brothers?" (Y/N) gives me 2 thumbs up once again. (Y/N) got adopted by Mr. Ink and Mr. Error since they found out (Y/N) lived in a orphanage. "Well I better get back there are some students here." I get up and go up to my desk where everyone checks out or in. They stand up and leave.

(Y/N) POV
I leave the library. But once I leave the library I get a big bear hug from Palette. "I missed you (Y/N)." I couldn't breathe very well. I try to squirm away but he has me locked in his arms. Someone help me. Then I see Cil walking by. I wave at Cil to come and help me. He saw me and chuckled. He walked towards me and gets Palette away from me. "C'mon Palette you are gonna kill (Y/N) one day with your hugs." Cil chuckles while Palette pouts. "But I love them." He said in a brotherly way. "But (Y/N) is fragile and prefers not to talk. What would have happened if you hugged them too hard?" Palette pouts once more. "Sorry (Y/N)." Palette apologizes. Cil lets go of Palette. I nod at him and I open my arms.

Palette looks happy once again and gives me a gentle hug. "You are so kind (Y/N)."

"You are the worst (Y/N)!"

I pat his back trying to hold back tears. Even though I have a new family.....I still feel so lonely. "Hey I want a hug too." Cil complains in a teasing way. Palette giggles and drags Cil in the hug. We had a small little sibling moment. We then break the hug. They were both smiling and giggling. I smile on the inside but on the outside I had a straight face. Everyone in the school knows that I don't talk nor show emotion on my face. I then start to walk away since it was still lunch and I only used up 3 minutes of that time with Goth. I do have a small crush on him maybe even more.

"No one will ever love you. Who could ever love someone as pathetic as you."

No not again! It is just a memory. (Memory was auto corrected to member. That word will be used in a different one-shot ;)). I start to walk to the roof top. I make it up and see PJ with his 'secret' boyfriend Fresh. Nobody knows but me. He doesn't even know that I know about his boyfriend. They don't notice me and I walk farther away from them where they can't see me. I sit down on the ground and look at the sky.

"Why are you in the family?!"

"Why do you exist?!"

"Nobody loves you and no one ever will."

"Don't listen to her. I love you and proud to call you my daughter."

I snap out of my trance and see Goth in front of me. "Are you ok? You are crying." I didn't realize that I was crying. He sits down with me. Well since she isn't here I can let them out. "I guess what monsters say here are true. You don't show emotion." He side hugs me. I wipe away the tears from my face. It took me so long to show no emotion. I thought she would like me if I did. "You ok?" He repeats once again. I nod even though I was thinking about my horrible past. I despise that woman. "I know nothing about your past since....you don't....talk but I can tell you are not alright." I look away from him. He is so kind but I don't want him to see me like this. I felt his boney hand hold my chin gently and he turns my face so I'm looking at him. "I want to help you." He lets go. I look forward and lean on his shoulder. "Thank you." I whispered but I don't think he heard me.