Bitty! Undertail! Sans x Depressed! Reader

Requested by:Red_roses103957

(Y/N) POV
It was the weekend and I didn't know what to do. Usually I eat ice cream and watch TV. I was still depressed that my family left me and I loved them. Why didn't they love me back? Did I do something wrong? They always threw hateful words at me like "You're a mistake!" "You're a disgrace to our family!" "Just die already!" "Nobody loves you and no one ever will!" Even though they will say those things they never abused me physically but emotionally. I still love them to this day even though they moved out of the state. Maybe they are right. Am I just a mistake? Was I meant to exist? Will anyone ever love me? I ask these questions everyday and I always think 'will I ever find the answers to these questions?' If I was a mistake why didn't they end me? Why couldn't they just get rid of me when I was younger? I could've gotten a better life maybe even have parents that love me. (Could've was auto corrected to "couples". My book is going to fast I'm not even in the part where you meet Sans). Well I guess I'm gonna have to deal with my worthless life. I then look at the kitchen and stare at the cabinets. No! I can't do it I just quit. Well maybe a few.

I get up and walk into the kitchen. I open the cabinet and see many different knifes. I pick one of them up. "Just one." I mumble to myself. I position the knife and slice my left arm. It felt good feeling the stings on my skin. It felt good to feel that pain. I enjoyed every moment. I slash my arm more. I guess I lied. 2 became 3 then became 5. I just lost it and kept cutting my skin. I stopped when I had about 18 cuts on my left arm. I then disinfect my cuts and cover my arm with bandages. Once I was done I cleaned the knife and put it back in the cabinet. I walk back to the living room and watch TV. After 17 minutes my phone rang. I picked up my phone and answered. "Hello." I said. "Hey (Y/N) how you doing?" (B/F/N) asked. (Best friend name). "Um I'm doing good you know the usual." I lied a bit I was not ok I was just thinking about my family that abandoned me. "*sigh* (Y/N) I know when you feel down. Is it your family again?" (B/F/N) knows everything about me. They even knew how I sound when I feel a certain emotion. I sigh,"You know me so well." I replied to them. "I'm coming over (Y/N)." Oh shit. They hung up. I'm screwed.

I can't hide these bandages since it is summer and I put all my winter clothes away. What am I supposed to do. Also my best friend lives like 4 minutes away from me. I start to panic about what to do. After a few minutes I heard a knock on my door. Shoot (B/F/N) is here. I breathe in and out because once they see the bandages they will ask many questions like the first time. I walk up to the front door and open it. "Hey (Y/N)." They wave at me. Then they look at my left hand. "(Y/N) are doing it again?" They asked with such concern. Well no reason to lie and I nod. They hug me. I let them in and we sit on the couch. "Stop please I'm worried about you (Y/N)." They rub my back as if I was crying even though I'm not. I stay silent. "I think you need a pet that can be their when you are down." They suggested. I mean I suffer from depression so it would be nice to have a pet that I could cuddle with. "I know how much you like small things and I saw an adoption center not far where you live. Maybe you could adopt a bitty." This got my attention since I love small things since I find them adorable. "Ok it would be nice to have some company." "That's my (Y/N)." (B/F/N) hugs me. I hug them back. "Lets go." I put on my shoes and grab my bag with all of my things I need to go out. We went in their car. "Lets roll." (B/F/N) name cheers. I chuckle at their behaviour since mentally they are a kid inside. They drive to the adoption center. We get out of the car and walk inside. She/he did all the talking. The deer lady shows us to a room where all the bitties are. We looked down and saw the cutest thing ever. Little tiny monsters and humans. I think they about the size of my hand but smaller. I squealed in my head and I turned to my bestie to see them squealing as well. "Maybe you can get one too." I suggested to them.

They nodded and we started to look around. One of the bitties caught my eye and it was a skeleton with a blue hoodie, a white shirt, black basketball shorts with white stripes at the sides, ans pink fluffy slippers. I walk up to the skeleton. "Hi." I wave at them. They wave back. They look at my arm. "What happened to your arm?" Oh shoot. "I hurt myself at work but I'm fine." He nods and walks over to my hand. He touches it. He then looks up at  me and makes grabby hands. I scoop him up and lift him up to my face. He starts to snuggle to my hand. 'He is so cute! I'm adopting him.' I chuckle and pet his skull. I then hear him snore. I chuckle once again and walk up to my bestie. "Hey (B/F/N) I want this little guy." They turn around with a human boy on their hands. "I want this guy. Lets go look for her." I nod and we walk up to the dear lady. We pay and sign papers. We get carriers, clothes, food, and other nice stuff. We walk back to the car and she/he drives me home. I get out of the car with all my stuff. "Bye (Y/N) hope you enjoy your new friend. Also please stop what you were doing." They said with happiness and concern. "Right back at'cha." They chuckle and leave my house. I walk inside my house and set the carrier and bags on the table in front of the couch.

I sit down and open the carrier. Then my hand was tackled by Sans. I know his cause the deer lady told me. He started to nuzzle my hand. "What's your name?" Sans asked. "(Y/N)." I simply reply. "(Y/N) pick me up please." He makes the cutest face and makes grabby hands. I mean no one can resist that. I pick him up and lift him up to my face. "What is it?" I ask while screaming inside. The face that he made was so cute! "I just want to be close to you." He hugs my fingers. I can tell I was blushing. I smile and snuggle my face with his. 'This might not be too bad.' He snuggles me back. "So Sans you are a monster can I see your magic please." I move my face away from his. He frowns a bit, guess he wanted to nuzzle my face more. "Ok." He said lazily. His voice sounded really husky and I like that. "I can summon bones." He summons a few bones. A few white and a few blue and orange. They fade away. His blue eye disappeared and reappeared when he summoned a skull head of an animal that I haven't seen before. "Cool." I said in awe. Sans chuckles and the skull disappears. "I can also make parts that I don't have like a tongue." He opens his mouth and a blue tongue comes out. It looks slimey and smooth. "I can summon tentacles too." Then blue tentacles comes out of  his back. They surround my fingers they felt slimey and smooth. "They feel nice." I look at Sans and I think he is blushing since he has blue on his cheeks. More tentacles surround my hand. Then they disappear. He was lowering his shorts,"I can also summon a-" "Ok don't need to see that Sans." I interrupt him while feeling my cheeks heat up. He chuckles and blushes more.

"You hungry?" "Yes do you have ketchup?" I nod. I won't judge. I walk into the kitchen and look at the cabinets with the knives. No I can't! I look into the fridge and get out a bottle of ketchup. I walk back to the living room and sit next to Sans. "Oh I forgot I can teleport too." Sans added to his list of magical powers. I nod and sit on the couch. I put my hand out to Sans and he walks on it. I lift him and bottle feed him. He blushes and drinks the ketchup. "I know it's weird but it is easier this way." I blush too. I then put the bottle on the table. "Oh you got some ketchup around your mouth." I cleaned his mouth with my thumb and lick it. Sans blushes even more. I then lay on my back on the couch. "I'm a bit tired let's go to sleep." I lay him on my forehead. I then drift off to sleep.

2 months

I continued to cut my arms but Sans doesn't know I cut myself since I keep telling him I got the cuts from work. I was in the bathroom with a knife in my hand. I then slash my right arm. I made only 6 cuts though. I cleaned the floor, my arm, and knife. I leave the bathroom and run to the knife. I put the knife away. I put bandages on my right arm and disinfect the cuts as well. I then sit on the couch and watch TV with Sans. I hear Sans sniffing. "Are you bleeding?" Sans looks at me with a sad look in his face. "Yeah but it was the cuts I got a while back from work. The cut reopened and I had to clean up." I lied. Sans looks at me suspiciously,"I know you are lying (Y/N). Tell me the truth." He says with a serious tone. I look away. I can't tell him about my parents. "Please (Y/N) I want to help." I look at Sans and he was crying. I sigh. "I suffer from depression. Sometimes I wish I was dead." I saw Sans' shocked face. He runs to my hand and nuzzles it. I smile and pet his skull. "Why didn't you tell me?" "I just don't want you to deal with my problems." I continue to pet his skull.

"But I want you to be happy and I want to help you with your problems." Sans said with a sad tone. "You're so kind Sans that's what I love about you." Sans looks at me with a shocked face and blushing. "Y-You love me?" He points to himself. "Now what kind of question is that, of course I do." I pick him up and kiss the top of his skull. "C-Can you um....kiss my teeth?" He stuttered. I chuckle and kiss his teeth. He kisses back. I break the kiss. I look at him and he is covering his face. "Awww don't be embarrassed after all you were the one who wanted me to kiss you." He starts to shake. I hug him. "I love you since you are my sunlight. You brighten my day even if I suffer from depression." I snuggle to him. "That means a lot." Sans said with such love in his voice.

Bonus:
Sans' POV
(Y/N) was sleeping while I was on their chest. They slept soundly. I looked at their mouth. 'You don't leave me alone to do nothing (Y/N).' I walk up to their mouth. I open their mouth and pull out their tongue and sat on it. "Ohhh this feels so nice~ Is this heaven?~" Their tongue was so wet and warm. "Mmm~ I should do this more often~" I moan a bit while enjoying this feeling.

I'm sorry if this is not his personality. Also I had writers block so sorry if it was bad. Also hoped you enjoyed the bonus. *insert lenny face here*. This is Undertail it is sexual so sorry about that. Hoped you enjoyed this especially Red_roses103957. Leave some requests go wild and request anything. I will do it. Also bonus was inspired by a Paperjam x Fresh comic.