Gym Teacher! Error x Kind! Motherly! Female! Reader pt.2

Error's POV
"Come on guys it is not that hard to move your legs!" I yell. Man these kids don't know how to run. I see a kid stop. "Did I say stop?! Move it!" They get frightened and continue to run. These kids are a disgrace.

(Y/N) POV
"ArE U sHorE u arE oK To woRK HerE?" Miss Temmie asked. "Don't worry I am fine." I smile at her. She nods. "Can I visit Error? I'm finished with my work." I really want to see him since he doesn't know I'm here. "DoeS he KNoW u ARe hEre?" Miss Temmie asked. "Yes." I lied. I just want to get my work done so I don't miss out. I also want to see my sugar skull and my precious Son PJ. "OK!" She smiled. I smiled back. "Thank you." I walk out of her office. I make my way down to the gym.

I am now in front of the door. I can already here Error yell. I giggle a bit. I then open the doors and go into a door that leads to the stage so Error doesn't see me. Some of the kids saw and giggled. "What are you laughing at?! Keep running!" Oh Error. I sneak up behind him and wait a bit. I wink at the kids and put a finger to my lips saying to be quiet. After 10 seconds I hug him. He yelped and turned around. "Hello honey." I look up at him. "Sweetie what are you doing here? You should be at home resting." He hugged back. "I wanted to get some work done. I also want to see my you and PJ." I let go and kiss him on the cheek. He blushes and rubs his neck bone. "Heh you are so sweet (Y/N)." He kisses me. I kiss back. I can here squeals and Aw's. Error breaks the kiss. "Keep running." He said without yelling.

"Is PJ here?" I looked around. "No he is in Astrology." I frown. "Hey at least you are here. He sits down on the bleachers. He pats the spot next to him. I sit down very slowly. "Be careful." Error helps me sit down. I touch my stomach. "It is only a matter of time." I look at him. He smiles too. "I can't wait. I get to have another kid." He hugs me. I then yelp. "What's wrong?" He starts to panic. I grab his hands gently and place them on my stomach. He gives me a confused look but that changes very quickly. He then starts to smile. "She's kicking." "That is not the first she kicked." I said. He then looks at me with a look that says 'what'. "I didn't tell you because you worry a lot. I'm sorry." He smiles. "It is alright." He hugs me again. I smile and hug back. "You are the best Error. I love you so much." "I love you too my sweet." We cuddle forgetting about the class.

End of the day

"Be careful sweetie." Error walks me to the car. Once I sit down I ask,"Where's PJ?" "Umm I don't know." Then I realized something. I know where he is. I smile. "I'll call him." I get out my phone and call him. He answers immediately. "What is it mom? Are you hurt? Are in labor?!" I chuckle. "No. Where are you? We are in the car waiting." I smile knowing exactly where he is. "Oh....um.....sorry about that......I was......in the.....library with my friends. Don't worry I'll be there." He hangs up. I then smirk. "Woah I never seen you smirk (Y/N). What is it?" I look at him and smile. "Oh nothing important." We then wait 7 minutes and then we see PJ. He then gets in. "Sorry about that." He puts on his seatbelt. I look in the back seat where he is sitting. "You know PJ? You took a while to get here. Are you sure you were in the library?" I smirk at him. PJ starts to get nervous. "Yes I was. Lets go home." He said really fast. I chuckle and look forward. Error start to drive home. We stopped and parked our car oh well Error did. We got out and I unlocked the door. I then get in and sit on the couch. Error and PJ follow after. PJ closes and locks the door and rushes to his room.

"I wonder why he is in a rush lately?" Error asks himself while sitting next to me. I'm surprised he doesn't know. Well my dad found out I had a boyfriend in highschool he flipped. I start to touch my stomach. "Just one month Error before our little girl is born." He touched the belly bump. "I know she is going to turn out just like you." I widen my eyes. "Well just so you know Error...when I was younger I was actually a prankster." He widen his eye sockets. "I don't believe you." I smile. "No one does when I say that. I understand though." We start to cuddle on the couch. "What should we name her when she is born?" Error asks. I think for a minute. "When I was younger I always said I would name my daughter Georgie." "Georgie it is then." We continue to cuddle. Then PJ walks in. "Dad I need to go to the library. I'll be back later." He was about to leave. "Have fun with your boyfriend PJ." I said kindly. H  turns to face me and blushes. "What?" Error sounded a bit mad. "How di-" "A mom always knows. I also know who it is." Error glares PJ. "It is the shy Fresh." PJ blushes even more. "You have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me." Error walks up to PJ with the angriest look on his face. "I didn't want you...to...........know." PJ looks down. I get up and hug my precious baby. "Congrats PJ! You have a precious person or monster...heh in your life. That is a great thing. I'm proud of you. Amd I can already see a bright future ahead of you." I said cheerfully and kindly. PJ looks at me and hugs me gently since there is a baby inside of me. "Thank you mom. I love you so much." He cries on my shoulder. "I love you too." We break the hug. "Now go and have fun." He smiles and leaves. Error still had an angry look on his face. "Hey it is ok." I kiss him. This gets him out of his angry trance and kisses back.