(;~;)

Hello everyone who reads this book and this chapter. Uhhh....heh I never thought it would come to this. I said this before and I'm going to say it again but it seems like yesterday I had like 5 reads until now I have over 141k reads. It's been really fun making short little stories and watching everyone enjoy them. Though I lost all ideas for this book in the future. Yup that's right this book won't go any further since I can't think of any decent stories and when I do I immediately lose interest in the story. That is what happened to the last 2 one-shots. Though I will say that making this book was very fun to create. When I first started this I mostly did for my friend that I knew. Then she shared it with people and then more people started to read my book. First it was a few hundred reads, then it turned to few thousand reads, then it turned to this. I felt so accomplished that I made people happy and smile. There were some times where I hated doing specific one-shots but I still loved being an author. Though a few weeks ago I lost all of my stories for future one-shots because I lost inspiration. Though we had some fun times here (especially the comment section man reading them were funny). People who stuck to the book from the very beginning or if you are new we still had some fun times. Some people even made new friends like me and a few people. I can't tell but reading comments just makes me assume. We all had a fun ride. Its been fun. Though I am making future one-shot books and other books that I'm working on. I love you all and thank you for just taking the time to read my book. It really means a lot. Now that I notice it sounds like I'm saying goodbye which I'm not but it's time end this book. Hoped you enjoyed this book and if you didn't than I can't change your opinion. Love you all!