Bitty! Undertail! Sans x Depressed! Reader pt.2

Requested by: CupcakeAULoveSoul

(Y/N) POV
I don't know what to do with my life anymore. I feel even more like shit. I also don't know where Sans is. He has been missing for 3 days and I'm getting worried. Does he not like me anymore? Did I do something wrong? Did he find someone better than me? I lay on the couch and I can feel myself cry. I start to sniff and wipe my eyes. "Please come back Sans." I whispered knowing he won't hear me. I then look into the kitchen. No I can't. Think think besides doing that. I'll sleep. I then close my eyes for a bit. I then feel my eyes get heavy until I fall asleep.

Sans' POV
"I must keep going." I said to myself. I was dragging this golden locket that was the shape of a heart. As well a collage of photos of me and (Y/N). I'm making a gift for them. A gift to show my appreciation of adopting me and being great friend. As well as being an amazing lover. I blush at the thought of our first kiss. I then smile. I know I have been gone for awhile but it is meant to be a surprise. It does hurt me I can't see her until I finish but I want (Y/N) to be surprised. Besides I don't need much until I'm finished. I a small so this makes things difficult.

I then pass by a crafts store. It catches my attention. "Maybe this store has what I need." I walk into the store since someone left the store which is a chance to get in. I walk in and see all the things I need. I smile and start my shopping. I buy glitter, stickers, and bows. I exit out and teleport home.

I teleported to the living room to see (Y/N) asleep on the couch. I then place my things on the floor and walk over to the couch. I climb the couch until I reach the top. Got to get some exercise. I then get to see (Y/N) up close. I smile but see (Y/N) crying in their sleep. "I'm sorry (Y/N). I'm sorry I didn't spend time with you for 3 whole days." I whisper to them. I walk up to their face and kiss their forehead. I back away and teleport to get my stuff. I then go under (Y/N)'s bed and continue to create my gift of appreciation. I did have to use some parts so I can get some light so I can work. But I felt a bit free for some odd reason. I then start to decorate the collage.

It took me almost an hour but it was worth it. I then collapse on the ground. I then fell asleep like the lazy butt I am.

The next day

(Y/N) POV
I wake up still on the couch. I groan and rub my eyes so that I am fully awake. I yawn. I get up and walk into the kitchen. I grab a bowl, a spoon, cereal, and milk. I make myself some cereal and start to eat. I then think about Sans and how I miss him. Then the water works started running. I sniff. "Just come back Sans." I whisper and rub my eyes. I then look back to see the cabinets. I immediately turn around so my back is facing the cabinets. I continue to eat.

I then finish and put the everything in the sink. I then look at the cabinets. "Maybe......" I then look at my arm. I look back at the cabinets. I open it slowly to see all the shiny, sharp knives in all different sizes. I grab one. I look at it. "Maybe......just one." I place it on my wrist. I then start to slash my wrist. It felt good to feel the stingy pain once again. I then repeat this action. "I deserve this." I said with tears in my eyes. I then stop. I had about 11 cuts on my wrist. Some of my tears land on the cuts which creates more pain. "I have to clean up." I said to myself. I grab the medical kit and start to disinfect the cuts.

I then start to wrap my wrist on bandages. I then collapse on the floor. "I'm sorry Sans. Why did you have to leave." I bawl my eyes out and shout but not that loud. I then cover my eyes with my hands. "I guess I am pathetic." I sniff and stagger. I then heard a ping sound.

Sans' POV
I woke up from my sleep. I look around and see the locket and the collage of me and (Y/N). I smile and blush. "She/he will love this." I then realize I'm under the bed. I get up and pick up the two items on front of me. I then start to head out the door until I hear someone fall and someone yelling. "I guess I am pathetic." I recognize that voice anywhere. I widen my eyes and teleport down the stairs. I then see (Y/N) on the floor crying with bandages around their wrists that had blood stains on them. I look up and touch (Y/N)'s legs. They remove their hands from their face to reveal (Y/N)'s (E/C). They were red and puffy.

(Y/N) then widens their eyes. "S-Sans?" They said with disbelief. "The one and only." I said trying to lighten up the mood. (Y/N) widens their eyes more if possible and brings me to their loving arms. "Oh my gosh Sans. I.....I thought I would never see you again." They said still crying. I hug (Y/N)'s face and kiss their face. She/he then removes me from their face so we can see each other face to face. They were now crying tears of joy. "Why were you gone for so long?" They said with a sad face. Now I feel like trash that I left (Y/N) all alone without telling her/him where I am going and the fact that they are dealing with depression. Now I feel like a bad guy. "I'm sorry that I did.....I just wanted to thank you for spending time with me. So I wanted give you gifts." I then use my magic to lift up the golden locket and the collage. I then show it to (Y/N). "I got you this locket. And if you open it you can see a picture of me and you having a great time." I open the locket to reveal the photo.

I look at (Y/N). They were blushing. "I also made you this collage of all the fun times we had." I show (Y/N) the collage of us. "It is human size so it took a bit longer." I then look at (Y/N). Their face was all red. I start to turn blue myself. I never done this for anybody it is quite new to me. I never did this for the bitties at the adoption center nor for the people that worked their. (Y/N) is much more different. I care about them a lot. "T-Thank you Sans." They put me down on the floor and they put on the locket. "I'll cherish it forever." They start to cry even more. They pick me up and kiss me on the teeth. I turned full on blue. Bit I kiss back. (Y/N) needs a lot of love since they had a tragic past.

I use my small tongue for the kiss. We enjoyed our company. Then we both pull apart. "I'm so happy that you are back." They smile.

A real smile. One that I will never forget.

Hey guys and I know I haven't uploaded in a long time. I was busy. Also this has got to be one of the shortest one-shots that I have ever made. This might be bad because I wasn't planning to make a sequel but someone requested it soooo.....yeah. It did take me a while to make this one because I didn't know what to do with this one. I was about to give up on this one-shot but I then thought 'Get your lazy ass up and think for a second.' And that is what I did. So I apologise if this bad. Also these 3 will be the last requests until I take requests again. Hope you have a lovely day.