Littletale! Sans x Child! Reader pt.2

I forgot who requested this. Sorry.
Also you are 15 years old.

Sans' POV
It has been awhile since I've known (Y/N) and all of my friends. But now that we are 15 years old I feel like me and (Y/N) have gotten distant. When we were 11 (Y/N) was known as the 'cool kid'. She/he was called that because they knew gymnastics and was sporty. Sports aren't really my thing. But now that we are in highschool we have gotten distant. We never dated anyone but we were childhood sweethearts but we were never together. But now it is like I don't know them anymore. I was now alone because I gotten a bit antisocial. I was right now outside eating my lunch. I then see in the distance (Y/N) playing soccer. They were doing these cool moves with the soccer ball. I always admired them. But I wish that we talked like we used to when we were little.

I then start to eat my lunch. Then I see (Y/N)'s friends come up to her/him. They high-fived and left. I sigh. I want the old times back. Where (Y/N) was shy and sweet. Don't get me wrong they are still really nice but I miss the shy side of them. I then drink my ketchup. Man people really change huh. I look at the nice blue sky.

Time skip to the end of the day

I grabbed my stuff from my locker so I can go home. Then the cool kids group knocked out my stuff. They laugh and high five. I sigh and lean down to pick them up. But I also saw another had. I look up and see (Y/N) helping me. They hand me my stuff. I blush. "You ok?" I nod. They smile and pat my head. "Don't let them get to you ok Sans?" I shot my head up at them. (Y/N) still remembers me?! I thought they forgot about me. (Y/N) also got really tall. They were taller than me. I put my stuff in my backpack. I then see (Y/N) smiling down at me. "Hope to see you around Sans." They walk away while dribbling a basketball. I start to blush. They look so cool. And they are still nice. I walk out and see (Y/N) in front of me. I look away and continue my way home. I didn't notice that (Y/N) stopped so I bumped into them. I look up. I see (Y/N). I blush once again. "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I kept talking until (Y/N) put a finger over my mouth. I look up. "It's fine Sans. No need to apologise. It was an accident." They remove their finger from my mouth. "Hey lets hang out at the park today. I miss the days when I hanged out with you." They give me a closed eye smile. I blush. (Y/N) misses me?

"O-Ok." Then we walk off to the park. "So Sans how is everyone?" I look at (Y/N). "I kinda don't hang out with them as much as I used to." I look away. "Oh." We then made it to the park. We sat down on the bench and enjoy the breeze. "So how is life (Y/N)?" I turn to her/him. They groan. "Exhausting since because of school. But other than that it is fun. But I miss hanging out with you." They hug me. I blush. "Uhh. I missed hanging out with you too." I hug back. (Y/N) giggles and lets go. "So how's Papyrus?" She/he asks. "Still energetic as ever." I chuckle. This makes (Y/N) chuckle too.

"Remember when we were younger I gave you all of those presents on Christmas." "Yeah. I loved every minute. But I still can't believe that you risked your life just to save us." I felt an arm on my shoulder. It was (Y/N)'s. I was now closer to (Y/N). I blush lightly. "Why wouldn't I save you guys? You guys are so kind. Also I cared about your dreams. I still do." I widen my 'eyes'. I look at (Y/N). I Fidel with my fingers. She/he cares about our dreams then maybe she/he can make one of dreams come true. "Can I ask you something?" They nod and look down at me.

"Ok you care about are dreams still right?" They nod once again. I then start to blush. "Well one of my dreams is y-" I was cut off by (Y/N)'s phone ringing. She/he answers it. "Oh well I'm sorry. I'll be there. K bye." They hung up. They look at me. "Sorry I have to go home." (Y/N) grabs her/his stuff. They walked away and then stop. They turn around and face me. "I'd like to do this again sometime. Since I get to spend more time with you." They wave goodbye and walk away. While I was there blushing.

"Does (Y/N) still like me?"

Time skip to 3 months

(Y/N) POV
I've been hanging around with Sans for awhile now. I still have feelings for him. Right now it was lunch time. I was practicing soccer. Then at the corner if my eye I saw something blue. So I turned around and saw Sans on a tree. I smile. I grab my lunch and soccer ball and head to the tree he is on. Once I reached there I climb up. Once I did I saw Sans. I sat on the branch and this woke him up from his trance. "Hey Sans." I smirk at him. He punches my arm playfully. "Why'd you wake me up?" He whines. Yup Sans hasn't changed he still loves his naps. "I saw you alone. I wanted to say hi. Besides it feels nice to have a little break from sports." I always have to work hard to get better at the sport. Especially hockey. Soccer is my favorite sport.

"Don't you have a game soon?" He pulls out a bottle of ketchup. "No. The seasons are over. Since when did you care about sports?" I give him a questioning look while smiling. "I just want to know." I chuckle. "You got soft Sans. When I flirted with you in 6th grade you never got flustered. And I was just playing around. But now the simplest things that I do makes you blush." He adverts his gaze from me. "Times changed (Y/N)." When he said this it made my smile go away. I basically did abandon him even though I saw him everyday. "I'm sorry Sans." He looks back at me. He has a confused look on his face. "Why?" I sigh. "I basically stopped hanging out with you. I'm sorry for that." He then hugs me. I hug back. "Thank you." I hide my face in the crook of his neck. "I love you (Y/N)." I widen my eyes and blush. I never thought those words will ever come out of his mouth. "I love you too." I kiss his cheek. He hugs a bit tighter.

We break the hug and we are both blushing and smiling. Man we are the biggest goofballs. We both start to lean in. The gap is closed and we kiss. We wrap our arms around each other to deepen the kiss. This is a kiss I will never forget and will always love.

Well I hoped you enjoyed this one. If is ok if you don't like it. I felt like I rushed and didn't try as hard as I usually do. So sorry if it is bad.