Bitty!Underfell Sans x reader

(Y/N) POV
I was living in my apartment for awhile and I've gotten a bit lonely since I live alone. I have family but they live a bit far from my apartment. So I decided to get a bitty since I think they are the cutest little cinnamon rolls ever. I got into my car and drove to the adoption center. I parked, got out and went into the adoption center. I saw a deer? In front of the counter. I walked up to the deer. "Excuse. I'd like to adopt a bitty please." I said a bit shyly. "Oh right this way please." Their voice sounds female. I followed her and we went to a room where we saw lots a bitties. I can feel my eyes light up since they all looked so cute. I just want to adopt them all but I can't since I won't be able to afford it and people/monsters want bitties too. "They all look so cute." I squeal while jumping. "Heh we get that a lot. Now look around see which on you like." She said.

I walked around a bit. I got a few bitties attention and they ran towards me jumping up and down. I kneel down and wave. They wave back with their tiny arms. So cute! I saw one all alone. It was a skeleton. It had a black hoodie, a collar, red t-shirt, black basketball shorts with yellow stripes at the sides, and red shoes. He had red eyes and sharp teeth. One was gold. He didn't seem he wanted to talk to anyone. I will help with that. I am determined to help in anyway and take care of him. "Um I will like this one." I showed her where he was. She looked worried in a way. "Um he is a bit rude. Are you sure you want Sans?" She asked. Oh so his name is Sans. "I'm sure." I said with a happy smile. She nods and takes him and puts him in a cage with padded walls and a bed. (I hate using the word "cage" I couldn't find another word). There was a lot of extra space. I signed some papers and took him into my car. I put him in the back of the car. I get in and drive home.

I parked and got out of the car and got Sans. I unlocked the door and went upstairs. I set him on a counter in my room. I open the cage. (I still hate it). "Hi Sans I'm (Y/N) and I won't ever hurt you." I say with a soft smile. He just rolls his eyes. He steps out and looks around the room. "I hope we get along. Right now I have to go to the store. I'll be right back." I ran out of the house and went to the Bitty store to buy bitty clothes, food, and more furniture for his room. I even got him a huge teddy bear in bitty size. I left the store and went home. I went back to my room to check up on Sans. I tried to pick him up but he bit my index finder. "Ow." I shake my hand. "I got somethings for you Sans." I pulled out the clothes and gave it to him. He grabbed them. I placed a couch in his room. A wardrobe, a bed counter, and a teddy bear. "Are you hungry." I asked. He nodded his head. I picked him up but he is biting my fingers. I try to ignore the pain. I walk downstairs and set him on the table. I got band-aids and put them on all my fingers. I then make hot dogs for him. I got small ketchup and mustard bottles and gave it to him. I then placed 2 hot dogs in front of him. He put mustard on both and begins to eat.

"Do you like it?" He doesn't respond. I make myself a peanut butter sandwich. (If you are allergic or don't like peanut butter then it is your favorite sandwich). I begin to eat. I finished and he finished. I smile and pick him up again. He begins to bite me. I set him on the couch. I turned on the TV and watch my favorite show/movie. I got up and got more band-aids. Almost my whole hand is covered in band-aids except for part of my palm. He seems to enjoy the show/movie. I smile and continue to watch. I look at the time and realize what time it is. I turn off the TV which makes Sans growl a bit. "Sorry Sans but it is time to go to sleep." I pick him up and he begins to bite again. I put him in his room. He goes in and lays on his bed. I start to change into my pjs. I go to bed and drift off to sleep.

The next day

"Mmm.." I opened my eyes and stretch a bit. I got up and checked on Sans. He was still sleeping. I go downstairs and make him bitty pancakes. I go back upstairs and set them in his room. I then get changed and leave the house to get bandages instead of band-aids since Sans bites a lot. I buy 3 packs of bandages and head home. I unlock the door and walk in. I take off the band-aids and replace it with bandages. It burns a little. Once I was done I went to the kitchen and made myself coffee. "I wonder if he will ever warm up to me." I asked myself. I then do drink some of my coffee. I then go upstairs with my coffee and check on him. He was awake. "Morning Sans." I said with a closed eye smile. He growls a bit. I noticed the pancakes were gone. "We're they good?" I asked him. He did nothing but then nodded. "I'm glad you think so." I say still smiling. I then pick him up. He starts to bite once again. 'Does he even like me.' I walk downstairs and set him on the couch. I turn on the TV. "I will be gone because if work. I will be back in a few hours." I walk into the kitchen and wrap more bandages on my hand. I look at The time. 8:00. I then leave. "Bye Sans." I walk out and lock the door. I then drive to work. My hand still hurts because of the cuts. (Just so you know your hand is not infected with all the cuts. When you put on the bandages you disinfect the cuts before you put on the bandages).