Cross! Sans x Reader

Request from SophiaAlexPanlilio

(Y/N) POV
I woke up in a place where there was nothing but white. I didn't know how I got here. I wondered around and saw a figure. I walked up to them and tapped them on their shoulder. It was a skeleton. That was long ago when that happened. I have known him for about 8 months. His name was......Ink. (you thought it was Cross? Nope! Get dunked on!) He taught me many things like au's, how to draw like him, magic, and how to summon portals to other AUs. Learning magic was hard but my powers are shooting lazer beams out of my hands and fingers. Summon a wall to block attacks. And to summon any weapon I want.

Right now I was just practicing my magic and learning how to throw/shoot accurately. I never miss my target. Ink walked up to me. "I'm going to work and please if you're going into an au make sure it is a nice one. Don't go to one like Horrortale." He says concerned and serious. I only nod still throwing/shooting at the dummy Ink made for me so I can train. He nods and leaves. I actually visited Horrortale I'm friends with everyone there.

They are just misunderstood. Just like a few other AUs. I decided I will go to a random au. I summoned a portal and went through. When I went through there was nothing here. 'Did I not do it properly?' I walk around hoping to find someone or something. Anything. I continue till my eyes widened. I sense magic energy so that means...someone else is here. I try to find the source.

???POV
I was here all alone. With no one to talk except my own mind. I then sense magic energy. I try to find the source of this energy.

(Y/N) POV
I walk sensing the energy. It feels stronger. They are close.

??? POV
I sense the energy but mush more stronger. I continue.

BOTH POV
I continue until I see...

(Y/N) POV
Another skeleton?!

??? POV
A human?!

(Y/N) POV
"Hi?" I say very awkwardly since there was an uncomfortable silence. It looks like a male. "My name is (Y/N) what is yours?" I asked with much more confidence. "I'm Cross Sans but you can call me Cross." He said calmly. But he had a bit of a angry expression. Probably because I just came from nowhere. "What happened here? I'm sorry if it is a personal question." I say a bit sad. 'He must be very lonely.' He says nothing he just stares. "Sorry...." I said while looking down while my (H/L) (H/C) covers my face. "It's alright but....please leave." He said a bit sad. "I understand..." I summon a portal. I look back...."Bye Cross." I said giving him a small smile and wave bye. His eye sockets widen. I then jumped through and went back to the void.

Cross' POV
They left. 'Why'd you tell them to leave? They could've helped us.' Said Chara in my mind. "They won't understand. Also they probably won't help us." I said sadly. I do want them to help us but they would probably say no. Chara showed up in front of me. "I will say though they were good looking.' He said while wiggling his eyebrows. I blush a bit. I will admit that too but they would never like a guy like me.

The next day (your in the void so it doesn't really matter)

(Y/N) POV
I go to Underfell. I look for Fell sans. I found him in his post. "Yo Fell. You got chocolate on ya?" I yelled while walking towards him. "Yeah why?" He asked confused. "Can I have some?" I said since I haven't had chocolate in a while. "Ugh...fine but you're lucky you are one of my close friends." He says while handing me a chocolate bar. "Thanks Fell." I hugged him. He hugged back. I broke the hug and summoned a portal. "See ya around buddy." I yelled cheerfully. "Right back at cha." He waves I jump in the portal.

I jumped back to the au that I went last time. I followed the energy and found Cross. "Hey Cross!" I yelled. He walked up to me with a surprised face. "Why are you back?" He asked confused. "Do you like chocolate?" I asked. He nods. "Here we can share." I smile and take the chocolate and break it in half. I give it to Cross. He looks at me. "Thank you. Nobody ever gave me things for awhile." He looked sad but happy at the same time. "I would like to get to know you. Maybe even become friends. He looks like he is about to cry.

A surprising thing happened. He hugged you. He was crying. "Thank you so much." He sobbed on your (F/C) jacket. You hug him back. "It's ok. Let it out." I said in a motherly tone while patting his back. He sobs louder and hugs you tighter. "Please....stay with me or at least visit me." He said while sobbing.

Later

You too were eating chocolate and were getting to know each other. He seems very lonely and I feel bad for him. I think a few hours passed and we act like we knew each other since we were kids. It was kinda cute. "So how'd you learn magic if you are a human?" He had curiosity in his eyes. "My friend Ink taught me. It took me awhile to learn though. But hey it was worth it. If it weren't for him I wouldn't have met you. Your so funny and adorable." I said with a closed eye smile. I opened my eyes and see his whole face is purple. "You ok?" I asked with a worried expression.

"You think I'm funny and adorable?" He said repeating what I said. "Of course you are a cute little cinnamon roll." I said while I felt my cheeks heat up a bit. He turned even more purple if possible. "Is that purple hue blush?" I asked a bit curious if I made him embarrassed. He nods. "I'm sorry did I embarrass you?" I asked while I walk to him and hug him. I placed my chest against his rib cage.

Cross' POV
There chest was touching my rib cage. There chest is rubbing my rib cage! My face was probably covered in purple. "I'm sorry but what I said is true. Tell you what since I don't belong in any au I can stay here with you. How does that sound because I don't want you to be lonely." They looked up at my face. "I would like some company..." I said still blushing. "Yeah!" They hug me tighter.

A few months later

I have to tell today. They stayed with me for this long. I have to ask them or they will get taken away from me. "(Y/N) I need to tell you something." I tell them. "Me too but you can go first." Said (Y/N). Wait are they blushing. "Ever since I met you, you were so kind that you even offered to stay in this horrible place with me. I then started to get feelings for you." I look at them. There whole face was red. "Funny...I was going to tell you the same thing. Heh." Said (Y/N) a bit flustered. I walk up to (Y/N) and kiss them. I hope they won't be mad. They kissed back. (Y/N) broke the kiss. "I love you so much Cross. I would go to the ends of the universe just for you." Said (Y/N). They are so sweet. "I love you too. You are too kind for this world." I kissed them again and (Y/N) immediately kissed back. 'I love them so much I can't wait the future has in store for us!'

That's another chapter down. I hoped you all liked it. I hope this was a good story for you Sophia. Anyways peace I am out! BYE!