Aggressive! Bully! Wolf! Underfell! Sans x Patient! Nerd! Fox! Reader

Requested:MJ_PolonXD

(Y/N) POV
I was walking to school while my tails (?) Sway with each step I take. 'What a wonderful day.' I smile to myself. Today feels so perfect, it is calming, relaxing and I don't have to deal with Sans. My smile then turned into a frown as my left ear twitches. I move more to the right as Sans falls to the ground in attempt to punch me. I look down at him. "You ok Sans?" I kneel down and stretch my paw for him. He flattens his ears and growls at me as he jerks my paw away. I pull away in fear. My ears flatten. I stand corrected, this day now turned to the worst this is great...just great. Sans stands up and stares at me with hatred while his left eye glows red with smoke coming out of it while the right eye was just a black eye socket. My ears and tails (?) stand on end as I immediately walk away...more like speed walking away. (Me when I'm in a situation like that). I can hear his yelling loud and clear as he charges for me. I move to the left as he falls again.

I look down at him. I will still be patient when ever he changes in a good way. I walk away from him as I head towards towards the school.

I went to the library to see my friends Blooky, Alphys, Fresh, and Papy. "Hi guys." I wave to them happily despite what happened a few moments ago. They wave and say hi to me as I sit down at the table they were sitting. My eyes wonder to the surface of the table. Then I felt a light tap on my shoulder. "You ok (Y/N)? You seem off." Fresh says. I smile sweetly at him,"I'm fine." I rest my head on my hand. Why is he only like that towards me? I haven't even done anything to him to make him feel that way. Well whatever he might change his opinion on me or at least stop attacking me.

4th period just ended as I walk out of the classroom. My ears flatten. I duck as I see a flying, angry Sans above me. He fell to the floor as he grunts in pain. (Get it. Fell, Underfell...I'll stop I'm not funny.) I stand up and walk in front of him. "Need help Sans?" I extend my paw. (Your arms are basically like Sans' which is the picture above). He growls at me again. "I don't need help from anyone, especially from a nerd like you." He stands up dusts himself off. I sigh and leave till I'm pinned to the lockers. My ears go up and my tails puff up as my eyes widen. "In first period we have this really difficult assignment to do and I want you to do it for me." He says while glaring at me. I was a bit scared...who am I kidding I literally wanted to shit myself. I nod quickly. He smiles and leaves. I sigh of relief that I'm not going to die today. But then Sans turns around to look at me. "FYI if you don't do it..." He disappears. I look around me till hi strong paw punched the locker next to me. He punched it hard enough to leave a huge dent on it. My ears go down as I look at with fear. "We will have a problem." He then removes his hand on the locker as he walks away as if he didn't do anything. I shake in my place as my eyes wander to the dent of the locker. (What did that locker do to deserve such torture? ;-; RIP locker RIP. Also I feel bad whoever has that locker.)

I did finish the assignment for both me and Sans. At this moment I feel extremely exhausted for working on those two things. Lots of writing to be done. Just because I'm a nerd I don't enjoy doing homework....I'm just smarter than everyone else. I change into a (F/C) tank top and (2/F/C) pajama shorts. I get in bed as I cover myself with the warm-ass blankets. A groan then escapes me. Sometimes I feel like I was born a full on human instead of being a kitsune since we have many tails. They are really uncomfortable to sleep with. (Did I spell kitsune right?) My eyes get heavy as I close them.

I woke up and jumped into the shower. Once I was done I dried my skin and hair. I put on a (F/C) long sleeved shirt. It is kinda tight but at school it's cold. (In my school downstairs is always cold). I put on navy blue jeans, a (fave) flannel and (F/C) nikes. I put on perfume/cologne. Once I was done with that I grabbed my backpack and ate cereal. My parents are in the kitchen with me but I am in a rush. See the thing is when Sans asks you to do his homework for the first time he sets up a time of when you need to be at school to give it to him. If anyone is late then bitch run because he is going to bitch slap you to China. "Bye mom, bye dad." I leave the house immediately as I run to the school so I don't get bitch slapped to China.