Dancetale! Sans x Hip Hop Teacher! Reader

(You are a female in this one).

(Y/N) POV
I take a shower, dry myself, and put on a (F/C) hoodie, (F/C) shirt, (F/C) jeans, and black Nike's. I then make my way to the dance studio.
************************************

I make it to the studio and saw Undyne. "Hi Undyne." You wave at her. Undyne looks at me and waves. "Hey punk!" I walk up to her. "So how is your class doing?" I ask her. "It is going great but some people in my class are taking it way too far and start fighting in class." She growls a bit. I chuckle. "Nice." "So what about you, how is your class doing?" She asks as we continue walking. "Umm....it is great but sometimes Sans comes by and visits me while I'm teaching. All my students keep saying stuff like,'Sans when are you going to ask out (Y/N)?' Or 'Sans loves (Y/N)!' It is really annoying." Undyne starts to laugh loudly. "Well you two look so cute together. He better ask you out soon." "I don't even know if he likes me or not. Oh well I'm at my room so see you later." She waves goodbye.

"Well better get started." I said to myself. I play music and start to dance. I then see Sans from the corner of my eye watching me dance. I stop and look at him. "Don't you have a class to teach today?" I ask Sans with a smirk. "What about you?" He asks. "I don't teach on Tuesdays but you do." I smirk. "Can't I just visit you?" He asks with a playful tone. "Yeah but you have a class to teach. I'm just practicing so I can teach on Monday." I stop the music. Sans looks behind him. "Well I see some of my students so I'll talk to you later. Bye (Y/N)." He waves goodbye. "Bye Sans." I press play and start to dance.

Sans POV
Again! Why didn't I say it this time?! Why am I so damn shy when I'm around her? I hate myself for this. I have to tell (Y/N) before someone else does. I walk into the dance room and see my students. "Hey Sans." They all greeted. I wave at them. They were all guys. I guess girls don't like break dance, well except (Y/N). "Let's get started!" I yell. They all nod.
************************************

(Y/N) POV
I FINALLY DID IT! This song was a lot harder to do. I should go through it one more time. It is 3:00pm I still go time. I then see Sans walk by. I put my right side of my body out the door. "Hey Sans!" I shout at him. He turns around and looks at me. "Hey I just did new choreography to this song. I want you to tell me if it is good enough for Monday." "Alright." He walks towards me while I am now fully inside the dance room. Sans walks in and sits down on the floor. "I don't get why you need me to comment on your choreography if you are a great dancer." He compliments me. He so sweet. "I just want your opinion." I press play.
(You can be anyone).

Sans POV
Whoa that choreography was amazing. "That was amazing....like always." (Y/N) blushes a light pink color. Yes! I made her blush! Is this a sign!? "Thank you Sans." She smiles. I feel my cheekbones heat up. Now I'm blushing!? "You got more?" I ask just so then I can spend more time with her. "Actually yeah. Some I just do for myself cause I think dancing is fun while others are for my class." She states. "Can you show me some." I raise a bone brow. She nods. "This is for class."

(You are the first girl to dance unless you know Matt's chanel you are Dana).

That was amazing too! Why does she need my opinion? Oh well. "Can you do more?" She chuckles and nods her head. I can't wait for this one. "This one I just did because I was bored. Also I would never use this in my class because I the moves in this choreography have like moves guys won't like. So enjoy." She was about to start until her phone rang. "Hold up." She lifts up one finger. "Hello.....Oh shoot I forgot.....I'll go get her I'm sorry....thank god...see you later bye." She hangs up. "I forgot I have to pick up Frisk from her ballet class. Sorry Sans I have to go." She grabs her stuff. Why does life have to be like this? Whatever. Wait maybe I can join her. "Hey can I join you?" I ask so I can spend even more time with her. I'm so desperate. "Oh sure." She walks out and I do the same. We were inside her car now. "Lets go!" She said with enthusiasm. I love her so much, why do I have to be so nervous when I do? She turns up the music. We start to sing along. It was Shape of You. She loves this song. We stopped in front of the building and we see Frisk waiting. (Y/N) honks and this gets Frisk's attention. "Get in!" She shouts. Frisk then gets in the back of the car and puts on her seatbelt. "Sorry Frisk Sans got me distracted." She made my name stand out. I smirk at (Y/N)."Well you told me to comment on your choreography." "And you wanted to see more." Shit she got me. I sigh and except that this situation was my fault but I got to spend time with (Y/N) though. "You guys are funny." Frisk comments. Me and (Y/N) both chuckle and head to Frisk's house. Once we got their we dropped off Frisk. I turn to (Y/N),"Can I see your choreography at your house?" I smirk at her. She sighs and nods. "But on a different day." She smirks. I groan. "I hate you." "Aww love you too buddy. C'mon I'll drop you off at your house." I nod. She laughs a bit. She drives.