Reaper! Sans x Goddess! Reader

Requested by:KaylaFantasyLeague

(Y/N) POV
It really is hard being a Goddess. I'm the of the Sea. It is really hard since I have to take care if it and it is really hard to control my temper which causes Tsunamis and other storms. But there are other Gods and Goddess' that have even more difficult jobs. Like Toriel, Goddess of Life. She has keep track of every living thing in this planet. Or Sans and Papyrus they are the Gods of Death. Must be really hard to take someone's SOUL away. Anyways right now I was helping Toriel grow plants. Even though I'm Goddess of the Sea which makes salt water I can make fresh water as well. It just takes a bit more time to make.

"Thank you so much for helping (Y/N)." Toriel turns to me. She gives me a gentle smile. I love Toriel she is like a mother to me. She acts like one too especially to me and Frisk since we are the youngest. Yup that is right I am one if the youngest Goddess'. I smile back at Toriel. "No problem. Besides it feels good to get out of the Sea once in a while." I'm being truly honest, it kinda sucks living in the Ocean. No God or Goddess really lives in the Ocean but me. When you live there you will later feel lonely. So I never pass up opportunities like this where I can get out of the water. "So (Y/N) how is the coral reef?" Toriel asks while growing the flowers. I look at her. "Well it is healthy." I use my Golden Triton to summon more water. The flowers grew bigger and taller. I then hear something and I knew exactly what it was. Without turning around I smile while still using my Triton. "Hey Sans." I said not surprised he is here.

Sans' POV
"Ok Papyrus I'm going to visit Toriel and (Y/N). I heard they are growing rare flowers." I said while getting my coffee. "Ooohhh~ Sans is going to visit (Y/N)." Papyrus says from the kitchen. I blush lightly. I do have a crush on (Y/N) since they are so nice, funny, she even enjoys my terrible puns. I also love her job. The Sea is always so beautiful to look at and I know she cares deeply for the ocean. "Stop Papyrus I'm just going to visit nothing too serious." I said. I drink some of ny coffee. I do wish we can be more than friends. She is just so perfect and beautiful. Nothing can compare her beauty. I then snap out if my thoughts and teleport to Toriel's house. I look around until I see them in the back of her house. I see Toriel growing the flowers while (Y/N) is summoning water. She is a mermaid but water is always around her tail so it doesn't dry out. They also have a blue crown, blue bra, and blue brackets that look like armor. She also has this golden Triton.

She looks very sexy. I then move up to them. Then I got an idea. I used some magic. After 3 seconds I got noticed. "Hey Sans." (Y/N) says casually. I smile. She knows me so well. "Hey (Y/N). Hey Tori." Toriel turns around and waves. (Get it). I stayed a good solid 10 feet away from them since I don't want to kill the flowers or them. "Well (Y/N) thank you for helping me. You can hang out with Sans since he did say he wanted to hang out with you." I blush. I give Tori a glare. I told to not tell (Y/N). Tori gives me an evil grin which she never does. (Y/N) chuckles. "Sure. Bye Tori." She waves while 'walking' towards me. The water is actually helping her move around. "Bye (Y/N) bye Sans." Tori waves goodbye. I wave goodbye and me and (Y/N) walk away.

I drink my coffee. "So how's it going Sans?" (Y/N) asks. I look at her. I smile at her. "It is going good but I'm a bit tired since taking people's SOULS is a lot of work." (Y/N) smiles while rolling her eyes. "Lazy bones." She says teasingly. "The one and only." Is smirk at her. She chuckles. We were heading towards the Ocean so (Y/N) doesn't get tired. To have water surround your tail takes a bit of energy. At least that is what she told me. "(Y/N) can't you make legs so you don't have to make water surround your tail." (Y/N) looks down at me. Yes she is taller than me. "I can but it takes a lot of energy and magic to do so. I'll only last 10 minutes with the legs until I'm exhausted. When that happens I will grow back my tail but I won't have enough energy to surround my tail with water." (Y/N) taking deep breaths since she said that all in one breath. We then stopped in front of the Ocean. She did a elegant swan dive. She then swam up to the surface of the water and booped my non-existent nose. "Boop." She giggles. I smile while blushing lightly. She can be a bit silly.