Ink x Female! Murderer! reader

Hi I'm (Y/N) and I am not your typical girl who loves and cares for many things. I don't care about people. I used to but....they're gone. I got my vengeance but I need a 2 more people and it will be over. I go to his house and kidnap him.

I take him to the woods. I place him down and wait for him to wake up. 20 minutes later he wakes up. He looks quite scared how cute. "You're awake. Finally." I walk up to him. I kneel down to his level since he is lying down. "Who are you? Where am I?" He looked around. "You don't remember me? Aw...but I remember you." I smile at him creepily. "What do you want from me?" He asked scared of me and backed away. "Nothing really. Just one thing." I stand up and summon an axe. "I want you gone." I chop his left leg. He screamed in pain. I was enjoying this so much.

"Stop please..." He said weakly. "Ya know this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't barged into my house and take them away from me." I say while chopping his other leg. He screamed once again. I chuckle a bit. He looked pale. I made my axe disappear. My hand starts to light up. "Don't cry. I'm sure Hell will accept you in warm arms." I say and shoot a laser beam at him. He immediately died. "Now to dispose the body." I make a fire and throw his body in the fire. I waited and now his body was just dust. I pour water at the fire and kick the dust around so it looks like the soil.

"One more." I change and leave the woods. I then go back home. One week later and I found out where the last guy lives. I prepare myself and wait till night. 'Saving the best for last.' It's the middle of the night and I go to his house. I walk in sneakily and find where he sleeps. I take him and he wakes up. "Who ar-" I knock him out. I take him to the woods. I wait as always. 14 minutes later he wakes up. He notices me. "Remember me?" I ask. He looks confused then a few seconds later. "Oh you're that crybaby. I met you 2 years ago." He said in a tough voice. "Well let's get started." I stand up and summon an axe and chop his right leg so he won't escape. He screams and starts to tear up. "Aw did I make the little baby cry." I said in a baby voice.

"Look I'm sorry it was an accident." He stated. This pisses me off. I chop his other leg. He screams. "Don't give that bull shit. That was no accident. You planned all that." I say in anger and I chop his right arm. He screams more. "You're so pathetic." I summon a knife and stab him in the stomach. You ruined my life!" I screamed and kept stabbing him.

Ink's POV
I was in the woods enjoying the night sky. Until I see a girl shooting laser beams at a man repeatedly. "This makes it easier." She says. She kicks the dust around. I move back but I stepped on a stick causing it to snap. She looks at my direction. She walks up to me. She then pins me to a tree. "What did you see?!" She yelled at me. "Nothing." I say quietly. "Don't lie to me! I know when someone lies." She said. I say nothing. She sighs. "Tell you what if you don't tell anyone what you saw I won't kill you. But if you do then you are asking for a death wish." She then starts to walk away.

'She probably killed many innocent lives.' I then knock her out. I then take her to the anti-void. I then start to draw. After about 4 minutes she wakes up. She must be tough if she can wake up that fast if someone knocked her out. "Where am I?" She asked confused while rubbing her head. "In the anti-void." I simply said. "Well what's your name?" She asks with a small smile. "It's Ink." I said simply once again. "Well Ink I am (Y/N). Now can I get out of here." She said while looking around. "Can I ask you something (Y/N)?" I ask her. She nods. "How many people did you kill?" I ask hoping she won't pick up a fight.

(Y/N) POV
"How many people did you kill?" Ink asks. I am shocked. "5." I say with a straight face. "This might be personal but why did you do it?" He asks scooting closer to me. "It is personal and I don't know you so I won't tell you. Now can I go home?" I ask. I really want to leave since it is just all white. "I can't if you kill more people." He says. Ugh his guy. I didn't even care he was a skeleton. "You know Ink..when people kill they do it for a reason. My reason if vengeance. And I won't kill anymore. Now may I leave?" I asked again in an annoyed tone.