Underfell! Prince Sans x Bandit! Reader

Requested by: MJ_PolonXD

(Y/N)'s POV
There it is in all its glory! The Book of Fortune and Wishes. They thought I would never find it but I did. They say you can get anything from this. Then the temple started to crumble which means it's my time to leave.

"AHHHH!" I jump and land on the ground and turn around to see the temple crumble away in front of me. Dust and pieces of marble flew everywhere. All of the temple falls to the ground which makes my hair (if your hair is short I got chu) and clothes flow in the air. I can tell it's not graceful. Once it was done falling I get up and laugh to myself. "I, (Full name), actually found and got The Book of Fortunes and Wishes. Just with this book I can become so powerful. What an amazing day." My day just went from good to great. Though I'm not showing my anyone this. I gently place the book in my backpack. Time to go back home.

It took me a few days to get back but I'm back. I climb up the stairs to my room and jump through my bedroom window. Just from thinking back on my little victory makes me all giddy and bubbly. I chuckle to myself while jumping up and down. Though the book is now with me so I have to hide it. Then an idea comes to my head. I grab one of my books and took the cover off of that book. Then I take out the precious and valuable book out of my backpack and place the cover over the book. It looks very believable. I place it in a box and push it under my bed to make it look like a shoe box. The sound of someone knocking can be heard downstairs. Oh gosh. I leave my room and jog down the stairs and open the door. There is one of my good friends, Joan. "Hey welcome back (Y/N)! I know you just went somewhere but lets go to 'The Last Level'." She states. Oh my. We use weird names to make it sound we are going somewhere outside of the town and palace. In reality though we are going to steal. 'The Last Level' means the palace. A very difficult and frustrating place to steal. Mike and Wendy tried to steal there but immediately got caught by the King's guards. "You can't be serious." I said with a straight face. She still has a smile on her face while jumping up and down. She is definitely serious. "Ok so what's the plan." 

"So we sneak in through the window, travel down the stairs without being seen, use tools or bobby pins to unlock the vault, escape with the riches through the window or near a window, and escape this town." It sounds far fetched but we'll try it. "Ok but if we get caught I blame on you." I point to her. She nods and starts to giggle thinking this plan will work. She always has her hopes up. Man this will be a toughy but hey it means it will be very exciting and challenging. We decided we will go tomorrow night. Though we have to be careful since we are Wanted in this place. The people here only recognize our masks but not our true identity.

The next night

I put on a black turtleneck, black pants, black gloves, black combat boots, and a black mask that covers every part of my face but my eyes, nose, and mouth. Joan puts a similar outfit except with a black long sleeved shirt and black sneakers. Still similar. We had to go to the black market where they sell banned gadgets. We got really strong tape, a gadget that cab cut through glass, more stocky substances to put the glass back on and that's it. "It's game time." I state as we leave my house. I did bring my special book because people can steal and I'm not taking any chances. If I get caught I will still have my book.

We are at the window as Joan cuts through the glass. We enter as she puts the glass back in its place as if it was never broken. We jump to the ground without making a sound. I signal her to move forward. There is a little bit of light so that is a bit of a problem. Then the sound of loud footsteps and armour clanging on each other can be heard. I push Joan to a corner of a dark spot while covering her mouth. The two monster soldiers pass by our spot and leave the hallway. I let go of Joan with a long sigh as I signal her again to go forward. After a few minutes we come across a large wooden door. Joan opens the door and takes a small peak. "This the door that goes to the vault." She whispers to me. We start to continue our journey to the vault.