What the hell is going on?

Ok what the heck? I never thought this would happen. Guess what people?

My book just reached 100k views! I'm shook. I never thought my book would ever make it that far. If you saw the video above that is how I reacted (also I just wanted to place that in this because I think it's funny). Though the funny thing is was one of my friends pointed it out to me so if you are reading this you know who you are. I never check my profile because I an either reading comments (if you think I don't read then you are wrong! I do read them and most of them are fricken funny), working on books, doing hw, talking to friends, or crying in the corner somewhere questioning life. So yeah I didn't know I hit 100k which I was very surprised. But oh my god thank you guys so much. Seems like yesterday I started this book to which I had very little reads and now my book is loved (I think) by many different people. Some I've even become friends with.

Thank you guys so so much for this. It is a very big accomplishment. To be honest I don't think words can describe how I feel about this and you guys. Literally only my friend was reading this trash but now so many people are reading this. I literally didn't know what I was doing but people actually started to read this. I love you guys so much. Just know I appreciate every single one of you guys. Thank you and I love you all.