Ink x Reader

Requested by:Panadacat64

Ink POV
I just finished my newest painting. It was of a sunrise. It is my best one yet. Now all I have to do is wait and see if they will accept me. I'm joining a art academy where I can learn more about drawing, painting, sculpting you name it is all there. I hear it is the best academy there is.

It is the next day where I take the painting and see if I'm eligible to join. I teleported to the academy and saw a line of people here. Well I can wait.

I waited for an hour it is finally my turn to meet the teachers and the principal. I'm so excited. I walk in and set my picture down. It is covered with cloth. "Hello there." A female teacher said. "Hi." I wave. "So what is your name?" A male said. I smile. "My name is Ink." I said cheerfully. "And what is the drawing you have in store for us?" The female said. I take a deep breath. I reveal my painting. "It is a sunrise." They look at me weirdly. "And what is the meaning behind the painting?" The principal asked. I thought they would know? "W-Well it means that there will always be a new day." They then look at me with such hatred. Did I do something wrong? "One day there won't be a new day sir. Also your shadings are terrible. The whole drawing is terrible. You are not eligible for this academy." The principal says with such fury. I flinch. Is it really that bad. I sigh sadly and take the painting with me and leave the building. I walk to the park and sit on a bench. I look at my painting. Is it really terrible? Am I really a bad artist? I then realized I was crying. My tears landed on my painting. "Why am I such a failure?" I start to cry harder.

(Y/N) POV
I was walking to the park to have some relaxation time. I was listening to my favorite song. I then noticed a skeleton sitting on the bench I usually sit on. No surprise there. Monsters were released 3 years ago. I approach slowly. I then look over their shoulder and see a very beautiful painting of a sunrise. I can already feel my eyes glow at the painting. It looks like the real thing. I stop my music and take off my ear-buds. I was about to compliment their painting until I heard them crying. I immediately went to comforting mode. I walk beside them and sit down next to them.

"Hey you ok there?" I look at them with sorrow. They turn to me and I got a good look at them. They had mostly brown clothing. They had a brown scarf, shirt, and shorts. He had a blue hoodie tied to his waist. He also had a thing around his chest that had many colors. He had brown shoes as well. He also had a blue iris and and a star as an iris. He also had a black smudge on his right side of his face. "Yeah. *Sniff* I'm fine." He wipes away his rainbow tears.

"Well I'm no psychologist but you are crying. That usually means something is wrong." I state and look at him with worry. "I was rejected by a academy. The best one around." He starts to cry even more. I look at his painting. "Was it an art academy by any chance?" I asked. He nods and wipes away his tears even though more keep coming. I frown a bit. "They said very hurtful things about my painting." He looks me in the eyes. I took the painting and look at it closer. "Well I'm not an art expert either but this looks amazing." I show him the painting so he could see he is a great artist. He looks away. "No I'm not. They said so." He looks down at the ground and moves his foot to create some drawing. I frown once again. What is wrong with people these days? Who ever said his drawing is horrible is out of there minds. This picture is amazing. "Well I think it is amazing. Who ever said this picture is terrible is a stupid person who needs to get their shit together. Sorry for my profanity. But this is amazing. Don't let people push you down because what you should care about is how you think of it not other people. But it is an amazing painting though." I look at the painting again and smile.

I look back at him to see him blushing rainbow. He looks adorable. "By the way I'm (Y/N). It is nice to meet you." I stretch my arm out. He sniffs and smile at me. He wipes away his tears and shakes my hand. "I'm Ink. It is nice to meet you (Y/N)." We shake our hands. "So can I get your number? I would like to get in touch with you." I said. He blushes once again. "S-Sure." He gets out his phone but was a bit shaky. He unlocks his phone and goes to his contact info. I take his phone and type my phone number. He does the same for my phone. We then get our phones back. "I hope to see you around." I get up and put my ear-buds back on. I then walk back home.