Vampire! Underfell! Sans x Masochist! Reader

Requested by:MJ_PolonXD

(Y/N) POV
"I got my (Favorite chips), (Favorite drink), and now I'm ready for a movie marathon." I stated excitedly. I sat down on the couch and turn on the TV.

The first movie ended and it was about to start a new one but it was interrupted by the news. "Aahh come on! Stupid news." I muttered the last part. "We have just witnessed something strange people. Someone was sucking on someone's shoulder and now that person is dead. We didn't get a good look at the other figure but all we know is that they like to wear dark clothes, and they are short. Please be careful when walking alone at night time. We don't want anyone getting hurt." The lady said. That got my attention. "Ooooh~ That sounds nice~" I said with such lust. (People if you don't know what a masochist is, basically it is a person that loves being physically hurt or humiliated. Basically it is kinky).

"I want this thing to bite me~" Now I know what I am doing tonight. The movie came back on. Movie night is back on! But once it is night time I'm going outside. Can't wait to see this thing.

Time skip to the middle of the night

I got myself a flashlight and a jacket since it is cold. Just because I'm a masochist doesn't mean I love the cold. I like it when someone hurts me physically or mentally. I then got my keys and walked outside. I'm not going to drive because I miss some things moving or a small detail. I start to walk to the park because no one will be there this late at night.

I reached the park and looked around. No one seems to be near here. I was about to walk else where until I hear a slurping and small chirps. I look behind me and see a rather short figure. It seems to be holding something. It turn off my flashlight and head towards the figure. I hide behind a tree and see some red and white. The chirping has stopped. Now all I hear is chirping noises from bugs and the figure slurping. "Not bad for a bird." It sounds male. I then stepped on a dead leaf. Ooops. The figure looked at me. "Hey." I wave at him. He fully turns around and walks towards me. I stand my ground. "Aren't you going to run away like everyone else does?" He says angrily yet in a surprised manner. I shake my head.

"Nope. Besides I came here looking for you." I said giving him a seductive look. I really want him to bite me. "You're strange." He says. I chuckle. "Heh I get that a lot." I rub the back of neck. It is true though since I am a masochist. "So are you like a vampire or something?" I ask him. He nods his head. "Well what is a someone like you doing in this town? It is rather small." I ask him. It is true though since the population of this town is only 370. He steps into the moonlight. He is a skeleton that has a black cape, a dark red button up shirt, black pants and boots. He also had red eyes and sharp teeth; one of them is gold. Ooh this makes things interesting. "Well it was the only town I was near to. Besides I hear in this town the human's blood taste amazing but I'm not hungry right now." I frown a bit. Fuck me right now. Why did I show up when he is full. He could've bit me even if I ended up in the hospital. "Well you could always hang with me. I wouldn't tell anyone who you are. I'm not a snitch." I said with a smile. He brightens up a bit. "Really?" I nod at him. I mostly just to bite me once in a while as well to maybe become friends with him. He might be really cool. "Thanks it is really hard to find dark places around here." I smile and walk away. I hear him but like something flapping around. I look back and see he has bat wings. I look forward and continue to walk home. This is going to be something different.

We both arrived to my house. It is like 1:16am. I collapse on the couch. His name is Sans. He starts to block the windows so the sunlight won't come in. He used some of his magic to do so. Where I live there are not a lot of monsters here so Sans interests me. I start to feel my eyelids get really heavy. I was about to fall asleep until Sans shook me. "What?" I asked sleepily. He chuckles and gives me and evil grin. "I just wanted to wake you up." He says slyly. (My male friend right there). I groan at him. He laughs and flies around the house. My eyelids feel heavy once again. I then fall in a blissful sleep. (Why can't I have that).