Underfell! Goth x Reader (Lime)

Requested by: oh_my_jish_and_tyjo

(Before anyone says anything like "I thought you stopped taking requests!" Let me explain. The person that requested this texted me and saying how they read the Fell Palette one-shot and they wanted Fell Goth. I can never ignore a request because then I feel bad also I thought of good story line. Don't judge meh! Anyways on to the story!)

No one's POV
(Y/N) was sitting on the couch with an angry look on their face. You can basically see steam coming out of their ears like in the cartoons. (Y/N) and their boyfriend Goth got into a huge fight which made him leave the house to cool off. "Why can't he be like younger Goth." (Y/N) sighs. She/he misses when they were children and how Goth was so shy and kind. And now he is....different. He is more rude and pushy in a way. (Y/N) looks at the door and growls. "Stupid Goth." She/he mutters. She/he sighs once again about how Goth is now so different.

Flashback to fight

"Hey Goth can you go buy somethings for me?" (Y/N) asks politely and with a smile. She/he looks at him from the kitchen as he was watching his favorite movie. He groans and leans his head back. "Why can't you go?" He says with the most sassiest tone ever. (Y/N) then felt the anger rise within her but ignored it so things wouldn't go ugly. "You are very messy and I'm just going to clean the house. So please Goth can you get the things I need." She/he says in a strict and kind voice trying so hard not to yell at him.

Goth groans once again and stands up. "You do it lazyass." (Y/N) then just bursts. "What the hell Goth?! I'm just asking you for one simple favor!" She/he screams with rage. "You're the lazyass in this relationship. I always, always have to clean up after you!" Goth's face turns into a angered one. They both give each other dirty looks. "Why can't you be like how you were before." (Y/N) mutters so Goth can't hear but he heard it loud and clear.

"Not everything is about you." He stomps out the door and slams it shut. Once he left (Y/N) cooled down.

End of flashback

"Why...just why?" She/he asks themselves. (Y/N) hugs herself/himself and silently cries on the couch. Because of the crying it made her/him fall asleep.

Goth's POV
I bought (Y/N) the things they needed. Milk, water, meat, and some candy. I feel bad for yelling at her/him. I was such a jerk and was so blinded to what I was saying. I walk out of the store and place the bags in the car. I get in the driver's seat and drive back home.

I grabbed my keys and opened the door. I drag the bags inside and see (Y/N) sleeping on the couch hugging themselves. Heat starts to rise on my cheekbones. I sometimes forget how pretty (Y/N) looks when she/he goes to sleep. They are always busy from work and I barely get to see them sleep in peace. A smile spreads on my face and I walk near the couch and kneel down. I gaze upon their body and look up at their face. My eye sockets immediately widen. I see their checks stained with tears. They shined when the light hits them but I don't like seeing (Y/N) cry. A sigh escapes my mouth. I get up and use my telekinesis to lift the bags and place them in the fridge and table. I walk back to the living room where my precious (Y/N) is finally sleeping peacefully....but I made her/him cry themselves to sleep. I sit on the couch gently so I don't make a lot of movement to wake them up. My eyes then start to wander in their sexy body. I look how their chest rises up and down when they breathe. The way how they are curled up. How their lips are partly separated. My cheekbones heat even more.

I shouldn't be thinking like that! What's wrong with me? (Everything. Just kidding. Don't hate me!) I start to move my hand around their arm and gently pull them closer. (Y/N) has always been a deep sleeper heck they could probably sleep through a tornado and wouldn't even wake up. But the only bad thing is that work is in the way of their sleep. My smile appeared again and I place my head on top of (Y/N)'s head. (Did this just turn into a fluff. That's the next next one-shot since I'm making a halloween special! WOO!)

(Y/N)'s POV
I make a soft groan. I flutter my eyes open but they still feel heavy. Then a feeling was felt on my left arm. I look and see the arm and I look to my right. Goth?! How the heck did he wrap his arm around me without me waking up?! There's something wrong with me. (Tell me about it). I try to shift my body away from his arm but he started to stir. "Oh boy." I whisper to myself. Then I felt being pulled back. I yelp in surprise. I look back to see Goth smirking at me and tightening his arms around my waist. "Where are you going love?" He kisses the crook of my neck then to my collarbone. I can already feel myself blush. "W-What are you d-doing?" I stuttered with embarrassment. A chuckle escapes him. "I'm treating you with lots of love." He then continues to leave little kisses on my neck and collarbone. My blush intensifies. He then stops leaving me gentle kisses. I look back at him with the blush still on my face.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I-I shouldn't have said anything." He adverts his gaze from me. My eyes widen but then a smile forms on my face. I lean towards his face and kiss his teeth. His body stiffs up but then relaxes. After some time we pull away. "I'm just glad you apologised." I give him another kiss but it was much more shorter. I pull away to see his face covered in a dark purple blush. "I love you." I hug his neck while nuzzling my face onto his face.

I pull away from him and I sit on his lap for a few seconds. "Ah!" I cover my mouth while looking at Goth who was also blushing but more than me. He scratches the back of his skull while muttering apologies. "Sorry about this." He chuckles nervously. I remove my hands from my mouth and smile. "I'll help you." (I hope you are catching up with this). I put my hand to the middle of my chest. Then my eyesight blurs but then clears up. Floating above my hand was my (S/C) SOUL. Goth gets the idea and summons his dark purple colored SOUL. Our SOULS float towards each other and clash to each other. "Aaah~" I moan while shaking in my place. "Mmmmh~" Goth moans. His tent gets bigger underneath me. We both start to pant and drool.

I get off his lap and unzip his pants. "We both-mmmh need this~" I moan. I pull them down along with his boxers. His purple member pops up which is all so familiar. "Haaaaaah~" My eyes look at our SOULS and they look like they are melting together. "Please-aaah help." Goth says while having one of his eye sockets closed. I was doing the same expression. My face moves down and licks his member. "Oooh (Y/N)~" He moans which gets me turned on. I then move up to his tip and suck on his member slowly. "Mmmh stop-aah t-teasing me~" He makes an angry expression. I jump a bit since he places his hand behind my head and makes me suck it. "Ooooh yes~" He removes his hand from behind my head as I suck faster.

I'm starting to gag a bit but I'm enjoying myself. "Mmmh Goth~" I muffle since I'm sucking his big member. "D-Don't s-st-stop~" I can already feel myself sweat. I lick his member while sucking which makes Goth moan louder. This heaven, just me and Goth having a fun time~. My legs are now wobbling. I'm starting to lose my balance. I feel like something is coming but at the same time I don't. I look at Goth to see him sweating and his pinprick turns into a heart. "(Y/N) I'm s-s-so c-close!" He screams. I grin and suck even faster. "OH GOD~" He shouts and starts to pant like a dog. "(Y/N)~!!!" He shouts from the top of his non-existent lungs. I feel his member twitch then a thick liquid squirt in my mouth. It slides down my throat. I suck slowly to ride it out.

I pull away from his member and licking his cum around my mouth. I look at our SOULS and see them drip this weird ooz. They pull away with having stains of purple and (S/C) on them. I collapse on the couch but Goth catches me. I look up at him. "How'd it taste?" He smirks. I smile and kiss his cheek. "Very delicious. Thank you for giving me a lot of it." I whisper since our SOULS just intertwined and I'm exhausted. He smiles and kisses my head. "Sleep well (Y/N)." He smiles. I blink and snuggle closer to him. "You too." But before  I could drift off to blissful sleep I heard Goth say something.

"Just know I love you and nothing will change that. I will treat you with love and respect."

Welp that was pretty shity. I felt like I didn't try very well. I'm so sorry if it is, I kept changing the plot and such. But since it is almost Halloween there will be a special. Bye!