Au Bitties x Reader pt. 2

Requested by: CupcakeAULoveSoul

(Y/N) POV
I woke up immediately and ran to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I then throw up in the toilet. This went on for 13 minutes and throwing up is terrible. Nobody likes to throw up. I then get up wipe my mouth and brush my teeth so it doesn't smell like shit. I then open the door to see worried little skeletons. "Are you ok (Y/N)? You were in the bathroom for 13 minutes." Ink said with a worried expression. I don't want these little guys to worry. I kneel down to the ground. "Don't worry I'm fine. Nothing to serious." They all had worried faces. Even Lust was worried. "You're lying." Cross stated. Everyone looks at him like he talked back to a God. "Well you might be right but I have to go check." I went back to my room to check my temperature.

Turns out I am sick. I don't want any of them to get worried. I went back to them. "Ok who is up for Chinese food?" (You don't like Chinese food then you can change it.) They all nod. I stretch my hands so they can all get on me. (Oh god. That wording.) Once everyone was on I went downstairs and got the phone. I placed the order. I then walked to the couch and turned on the TV. "What do you guys want to watch?"

"Ooohh 'Finding Nemo'." Blueberry and Dream cheered.

"A scary movie." Fell, Nightmare, Raspberry, Horror, Cross, Unfresh, Fresh and Dust said.

"Comedy." Sans, Error, Ink, G, Geno, and Death said.

"Porn." Lust said. We all look at him. "What?" He said. Everyone gives him the 'really' look. "No." Everyone was now looking at me. I just noticed my voice sounded different. (You know when something is on your throat and then your voice sounds weird? This is you right now.) "Sorry that my voice sounds different. Anyways lets first watch Finding Nemo." I put the movie on.

We have been watching the movie for like 27 minutes and I feel like throwing up again. "Can you guys get off for a sec?" I ask them in the nicest way possible. I didn't want to sound rude. I like it when they are on me. "Why?" Fell asks. "Please?" They then all teleport to the couch. I run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. I didn't bother closing the door. I then felt small hands tug on my pajama shorts. I look down to see Blueberry. "Are you ok?" He asks with a worried look. I also notice that everyone came to the bathroom. "No...." I then throw up in the toilet again. After 2 minutes I flushed the toilet and lean my back against the wall.

"Why are you like this?" Error said while walking near me. I pick him up. "I'm just sick. It is a human thing." He walks near my face and hugs it. The rest do the same but to my legs. I move my hands away from my face. "Thanks guys." They smile. "We will help you so you can be your fun self." Ink said. I smile. I still feel bad that they have to help me. I hold my arms out and they get on me once again. I get myself some water, mint and a bucket from the kitchen. In case I throw up again. We also got the Chinese food. I then walked back to my room with the stuff. I did get help from Sans since he was carrying the food with his powers.

We were all in my room watching TV while eating the Chinese food. I then felt hot and my stomach hurts but I don't feel like throwing up. G noticed this and laid down on my stomach. "W-What are you doing?" I stuttered because the pain is killing me. "You need to cool down dove." G said. I then felt a bit cool but not enough. "How about we just lay down and relax?" Sans said. I sigh and nod. I lay down and every one is now on my stomach. I felt much more cooler. But my face is still hot. "Can some of you guys be on my face? My face is really hot and I don't want to deal with it." Everyone widens their eye sockets while blushing. "Me!" They all yelled in unison. They then all glare at each other. "I said it first." Fell claimed angrily. "No I did." Dream said. They all start to argue. I smile a little. "You guys can take turns. Now I'll choose since you guys can't." They all frown. I picked up Sans, Ink, Blueberry, and Geno. I placed them on my face. "Aww this feels amazing." I said with satisfaction. My stomach still hurts but it doesn't hurt as much. "Thanks guys for helping me." I smile at them. Well tried to since some of the the Sanses are on my face. "You're welcome (Y/N)." They all said in unison.

I was right now petting Geno. A lot of the Sanses wanted me to pet them so I'm petting each one for 7 minutes. Geno was blushing red right now. "You look so cute Geno." He then shoots his face at me and blushing more than before. "Thank you." He leans up on my finger so I pet him more. I then start to pet his back. He yelps. "Oh I'm sorry." He was right now a cherry. "I-It is a-al-r-right my back is just s-sensitive." Thank God I thought I hurt Geno. I continue to pet him. Then Blueberry comes up to my chest. "It is my turn now." Blueberry says in his quiet voice since I'm sick. Geno whines but moves up to my face so I cool down. Blueberry sits down immediately and waits for me. I smile and pet him. He starts to blush blue. He looks adorable too. They all are.

I am a bit better but I have a stomach ache and a headache. I was sitting up straight about to drink the liquid medicine. I look at it with disgust. "You have to it or else you won't get better." Raspberry said with concern. I look at him. "Ok." It was the medicine for my stomach. I groan in disgust and drink it. "Allgh." I get the water and chug it down. I then drank pills for my head. "I hate medicine." I mutter. I always have been sick in my life and I hate it because it is not fun, and the medicine sucks. "How about we watch TV again." Fresh said. I nod. I lay down and lay the Sanses on my stomach. I turn on the TV and a movie starts. I then felt throwing up again so I grabbed the bucket and throw up.

After some time I stopped and ate a mint. "Sorry." I said. They all teleport to my face and hug it. "Don't be." Death said. I hug them back. "Thank you." I whisper. These little guys are the best.

It has been a few days and I stopped throwing up, the headache and stomach ache is gone but I got the flu. That is just great. I was right now in the living room on the couch with the trash bin in front of me. I had tissues with me and the Sanses were next to me. "This sucks." I then sneeze into the tissue. I throw it away. "Everything will be ok. Things will be better." Unfresh said. I smile and pet him. "I love you guys." They all start to blush. I then sneezed. "Acho." I sniff and used the tissue. Then I throw it away. "Your sneezes are cute." Cross states. I then felt my face heat up. "Aww your blush is cute too." Flowerfell said with a smile. I blush even more. I can't take all these compliments at once. "Guys you are embarrassing (Y/N)." Dust said. I sniff and scratch my neck. "Thanks for the compliments. I never been called cute." I smile at them. "Well you are one cutie." Lust and Horror said in unison while wiggling their bone brows. My face is on fire right now. I cover my face. "Please stop." I said while laughing and smiling. I then sneezed again. "Aaaggh!" I groan in agony. This is the worst. I hate getting sick.

After 3 days I am now better. Back to my old self again. It feels great to be 'back'. "I'm better." I cheer in happiness. "That's great." Sans gives me a thumbs up. "All thanks to you guys. You didn't have to help but you did. Thank you all." I kneel down on the couch and hug them all. "I'm so glad I found you guys." I then feel water on my face. I let go and see all of them crying. "Are you guys ok?" I asked with worry. Did I trigger something? "Thank you for being so kind to us (Y/N)." Ink says while crying. I smile. "Aww bring it on in. I won't judge. Everyone cries." Then they all came rushing towards me and hugged me again. "We love you (Y/N)." They all said in unison. I smile. "I love you guys too." I snuggle them.

Bonus
"(Y/N) I think we are all sick." Cross said while coughing. I roll my eyes and smile. "Nice try guys." They all groan. "How did you know?" Fell asked with a hint of anger. "A few months ago I heard one of you say 'we are so lucky that we can't get sick like humans do.'" I said. "Awww dang it." They all said in unison. I chuckle at this.

I really am grateful that I found these little guys. They are my life.

I hoped you enjoyed this one-shot. It did take me a while though because I had writers block. Usually when a lot of people request something I feel pressured and can't think straight. But I would like to thank Awaken2122 for helping me with this one-shot. She gave the idea of the reader getting sick. So just know thank her for this one-shot. I also hope you like this CupcakeAULoveSoul.