Nightmare x Reader

Requested by: thedudamr

(Y/N) POV
Ughhgg where am I? Why is it so dark here? Is that a castle? WTF! I don't know what to do and I can already tell this is not a friendly place. I get up and start to limp my way to the castle. Well I guess someone already found me. There was a short skeleton in front of me covered in....goo? He had a black hoodie, black basketball shorts, and black slippers. He also had tentacles. Oh shit. He was approaching towards me and I can tell he is a bad monster. He was a foot away from me. By now I smell like shit since I am sweating like crazy since I don't know where I am, how I even got here, a gooey skeleton is in front of me, I don't know if I will live or die and if I die I will die without being in a relationship! "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" He yells. This caught me off guard since he snapped me out of my trance. "Ummm..hi I'm (Y/N) and I don't know how I got here. Who are you?" He had a surprised look on his face. I got a good look at his features and he only has one blue eye while the other is just a black abyss.

"You don't know who I am?" He asks a bit mad. 'Why does he sound mad. I just got here and didn't do anything and now I got someone mad. What a great start.' I shook my head. "I am Nightmare the King of nightmares." He said with such pride. He looks at me and I get a bit uncomfortable for some reason and I give a small smile. "That's cool." I said. He scoffs and just stands there. It was really awkward. "Ummm...do you know how I can leave?" I said breaking the awkward silence. He chuckles in a sinister way, "You are not leaving (Y/N). You will stay here and be my personal slave." He said while smiling an evil smile at me. 'This is just fucking great. I love this day.' "And you will do anything I say or else you will be punished. Do I make myself clear?" His tentacles start to swirl around my body. I nod my head quickly so he can remove his tentacles. He chuckles,"Good girl/boy." He said. 'I'm not a dog.'

"Come with me." I follow along with him. We don't say anything it was just awkward silence. "Sooooo.....who's the lucky lady?" I ask him. He looks at me with a blue hue on his cheekbones which I assume is blush. "W-What?" He stuttered. "Well I mean you are a king don't you have queen to rule this kingdom with you?" I ask him getting a bit closer to him. "I-I don't have a queen. Besides if I do have a queen we will always argue and not get stuff done; besides....no one would like someone like me." He looked down at the ground with a sad look on his face. This took a turn, an odd one at that. I feel so bad for him. I didn't say anything else after that just so I don't say anything to offend him or hurt him in anyway. Hey just because I'm going to be a slave doesn't mean I don't have a kind heart. I always been that nice person. After a few more minutes we made it at the castle. It was very dark. Not surprised. He opens the large doors and we walk in. It was very nice and clean. I wonder if he makes a mess since he is made of goo? "Ok (Y/N) for your first task clean my room. Here take these. I'll show you the way." He gives me a duster, a towel, a mop, and a bucket of water. I carry them with ease. He leads me to a room. He opens it and his room is a bit messy but it was HUGE and I mean HUGE. I don't know if I can finish. (That sounded wrong once I wrote those sentences).

"Clean everything in here and make my bed. I will be back in a few hours. Now get to it!" He yelled the last part. He slams the door shut. "Jeez man at least don't make so much noise." I whispered to myself. (That sounded wrong too! What is wrong with me). "Well better get started." I start to pick up the trash in his room and threw it in the trash bin that he had. I then start to make his bed until it was nice and neat. I then start to dust and mop the floors and walls and all his shit. It took me an hour and 3 minutes but I'm done. After waiting 30 minutes in his room Nightmare walked in. "You finished?" "Yes I did." I reply to him. He squints his eye sockets at me and walks around the room. He inspects everything very closely. 'I swear if he finds a small spec of dust and complains about I will lose my god damn mind.' He looks at everything and then looks at me. "Not bad. Nice job." He says. I smile at him. He blushes and looks away. "Do....I need to do anything else.........Nightmare?" Unsure if I should call him by his name.