Dust x Reader

Requested by:Chara_frisk

(Y/N) POV
Why did he bring me here. Where am I? Who are these skeletons? "Hey she/he looks kinda cute." A skeleton with dark armour said. I blush. I don't want to be here. All I did was buy a sweater and got dragged in here.

Flashback
I was walking away from the Shop in Snowdin town. I bought this (F/C) that said "I love my bed". I put it on in the shop. It was so warm! As I was walking away something blue appeared next to me but I ignored it since curiosity killed the cat. I then got pulled by the hoodie part of my sweatshirt. "Ahh." I yelp and got sucked in.

"Don't embarrass him/her." A skeleton that had his hoodie on. He had red and blue eyes. They were weird but cool. "Why do you care Dust?" The skeleton with a crack on his skull. "I don't just stop. It is annoying when you try to flirt with someone. So shut Horror and Swap." 'Dust' said. He looks annoyed but angry as well. "Aww Dust is jealous he can't make someone blush." The skeleton with armour mocks. He also said it in a girly voice. "Shut the fuck up Swap." Dust leaves the room. Now I know who is Horror and Swap. "Why did we bring the human here again?" The skeleton with a golden tooth said. The one that had black bones and Swap groan. "She/he is going to be our slave since we are fucking lazy to clean the castle." The errory one said. Horror chuckles. "Can we make them wear sexy clothing?" Swap said with a smirk while looking at me. I blush even more and put on my hoodie and pull on the strings so it closes. I can only see only a little bit.

"Swap stop." The one with the golden tooth approaches me. He opens the hoodie. "Hey you a baker? Because you got some sweet buns~" He wiggles his bone brows. I feel my whole face heat up. I cover my face with my hands. He chuckles. "That's how it's done. They look even cuter like this." I peek a bit. "Stop Fell." The errory one groans. Now I know who are flirts. Fell chuckles. He walks away. The glitchy one approaches me. He takes off the hoodie on my head. "Sorry about that human. Swap and Fell are really big flirts so hope you can handle them." I look at him and smile. "I'm Error. And welcome to the shitty kingdom." I then heard loud thumps until I see a tar covered skeleton with tentacles come not long after. Dust was with him as well. "What the fuck did you just say?!" The tar skeleton yells at Error. Error chuckles. Dust is trying to hold in his laughter. "I don't know what you are talking about?" Error says sarcastically. They basically I argue. I get up and start to walk off until someone grabbed my wrist. I turn around. It was Dust. "Where do you think you are going?" He smiles creepily. It sent shivers down my spine. "Ummmm......home?" I said it as a question. "But you are." He states. Fuck. "Well where do I sleep?" I ask him. "On me~" I blush and look away from him. I hear him chuckle. "I'm kidding come I'll show you to your room." He walks in front of me while holding my hand instead of my wrist. I look at our hands. For a skeleton he was warm. "You're warm." I look at him.

Dust's POV
"You're warm." She/he says. I stiff up and feel my cheekbones heat up. "Thanks." I didn't look at them. I then see Papyrus flying around me wiggling his bone brows. I look away from him. We finally made it to the human's room. I then just realized something. There room is right next to mine. When did I agree to this? "Well here is your room." They walk beside me so that they are now next to me. They look at me. I give them a confused look. "What?" "Are you going to hold on my hand forever?" They ask in a shy voice. I look down and see I'm holding there hand. I feel my cheekbones burn. I let go immediately. "Sorry. Anyways enjoy." I run into my room and shut the door.

I then lock the door. I put my back against the door and slide down. I hit the floor look at my hand. I smile a genuine smile. "She/he is warm." I can still feel there body heat on my hand. Why am I like this? I have never felt this way before. I then look at my SOUL. It was glowing brighter than usual. It was more vibrant. Does this mean something.